This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking forward to seeing Real Madrid vs Sporting CP

Last time, CR7 played in Lisbon which it was in 2008

CR7 didn't celebrate when he scored twice against Sporting

Feels like there's one of these each year :lol:. Last year P$G got "coincidentally" matched up with Zlatans childhood and hometown squad,Malmo :lol:

Here's how I have the group stages. Could see Spurs struggling.

GROUP A
Paris(FRA)
Arsenal(ENG)
Basel(SUI)
Ludogorets(BUL)

GROUP B
Benfica(POR)
Napoli(ITA)
Beşiktaş(TUR)
Dynamo Kyiv(UKR)

GROUP C
Barcelona(ESP)
Man. City(ENG)
Mönchengladbach(GER)
Celtic(SCO)

GROUP D
Bayern(GER)
Atlético(ESP)
PSV(NED)
Rostov(RUS)

GROUP E
Leverkusen(GER)
Tottenham(ENG)
Monaco(FRA)
CSKA Moskva(RUS)

GROUP F
Real Madrid(ESP)
Dortmund(GER)
Sporting C(POR)
Legia(POL)

GROUP G
Porto(POR)
Club Brugge(BEL)
Leicester(ENG)
København(DEN)

GROUP H
Juventus(ITA)
Sevilla(ESP)
Lyon(FRA)
Dinamo Zagreb(CRO)

CRISTIANO > LIONEL
tumblr_myuixmRq401qler6uo1_400.gif

More UEFA shenanigans

this one is pretty blatant

Like again City gets Barca...and MGB....they really hate city :lol:

And they planned the CR vs sporting i am assuming. But props to them putting Dortmund in the group with RM...that will be a fun game to watch

I can't wait for the Ca$hico rematch

Pains me to admit it but P$G don't want those problems Zlatanless :lol:

Maybe not :lol:

But maybe they'll Cavani can guide us to the promise land...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Leicester is the new golden boy

Can't have them get washed in the first round after that Cinderella story last season
:rofl:

Ya'll are part of the illuminati now fam.

Next thing you know ya'll will have match fixing, drug trafficking, and won't pay your taxes.

It all starts with the CL, HEGGSY.

Ya'll getting FLY EMIRATES on ya'll shirts next year

Last edited:
Flights to Copenhagen and Porto booked

Train to Bruges, booked.

We're going on a EUROPEAN TOUR LADSSSSSS
jealous.... the one good thing about football is the season takes place during **** months when time off isn't really in demand at my hospital.... 
nerd.gif

Wenger finally woke up today and said enough is enough

Ed8jMqC.gif

@bbcsport_david
Arsenal close to agreeing deal to sign Valencia centre-back Shkodran Mustafi. #AFC will pay fee in excess of £35m for Germany international

@bbcsport_david
Arsenal have beaten Everton to signing of Deportivo La Coruna striker Lucas Perez. Deal agreed, #AFC meeting €20m release clause, 17.1m #EFC

He could've had Mustafi for 15m less just a few weeks back if he wasn't so indecisive :lol:

The Rojo to Los Che rumors make more sense now...

Last edited:

Ed8jMqC.gif

@bbcsport_david
Arsenal close to agreeing deal to sign Valencia centre-back Shkodran Mustafi. #AFC will pay fee in excess of £35m for Germany international

@bbcsport_david
Arsenal have beaten Everton to signing of Deportivo La Coruna striker Lucas Perez. Deal agreed, #AFC meeting €20m release clause, 17.1m #EFC

He could've had Mustafi for 15m less just a few weeks back if he wasn't so indecisive :lol:

the league is ours :pimp:

:lol:

Really hope Arsenal just sign a high level striker now. It would make the EPL race that much better and more interesting.

Last edited:
Perez is their striker buy bruh :lol:,guaranteed Arsene's satisfied with his summer business now

Last edited:
Really hope Arsenal just sign a high level striker now. It would make the EPL race that much better and more interesting.

If the reports are true, they've signed a CB and a striker. No excuses now.

Ed8jMqC.gif

@bbcsport_david

@bbcsport_david

the league is ours :pimp:

:lol:

Really don't think they need to sign a high profile stiker just for the sake of making the fans happy.

Every sexy signing that was actually feasible is already off the market, Perez is good value at the position

Mustafi is the crucial signing and I won't believe it till I see it.

Last edited:
If we get Perez and Mustafi, we will fight for the title. There is no excuses, nor reasons, for us not to hunt for a trophy this year. Even without a truly world-class striker, we are just as talented as Man U, City, and Chelsea.

Damn I hope West Ham comes back, there's no reason for them to be losing to this team, even without Payet & Lanzani. This is their best chance at CL footy, and they're letting it go to waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom