This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Robbie has himself some security because I KNOW cats ain't gonna be happy after that game :lol:

Didn't fans try and put hands on him last week after they WON? :lol:

Yup :rofl:

Dudes really tried to make it seem like Robbie and AFTV are the ones bringing shame to the club and not the players or manager :lol:. He's just giving a voice to the fans,he interviews Wengers supporters too. Those stans have it backwards,ironically, they just add to the ****show when they start going after other Gooners :lol:. They could use that same passion to demand changes at the club instead of riding for Wenger until the end

Last edited:

Surprised no one mentioned this, but Brendan Rodgers won the Scottish double with Celtic this year :lol:
with like 8 matches left in the league too

I don't want to take away from his achievement but ever since Rangers went bankrupt, Celtic hasn't had real competition in Scotland.

**** it I'll say it, there's nothing impressive about Celtic winning the SPL. 

The double gets them slight kudos, the random error of knock out competitions and all. 

Now that Rangers is back in the SPL, I wonder how long it'll take them to get back on top

Wheres the Arsenal man dem that was chatting foolishness about Liverpool ? Show your face cause it surely needs to be washed

laugh.gif
  damn...forgot arsenal played today.

@getrichquik1987  been quiet AF .... ducking these shots lmaooo.

boy doesn't have the same energy

@getrichquik1987
 been quiet AF .... ducking these shots lmaooo.
boy doesn't have the same energy

He had plenty of energy mid-week.

He must be out playing ball or something :nerd:
how you gonna ignore my question papa?

I'm still waiting on that PM response too

Sakho is a good player, its shame he couldn't work out at Pool, cause they needed him

He's only on loan
what happened to Danny Ings? Y'all didn't send him out on loan right? So he's with the U-23s?

Danny Ings badly injured his right knee in October. He underwent surgery and is currently rehabbing

It seems like we say this after every one of their bad losses, but this is truly a new low for Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom