This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
The snitching thing is corny.

Dudes shouldn't have accused you without concrete proof, that's lame, but I don't think feeding into it is the move either.

Guzan is gonna earn his starting role in the USMNT after a clean sheet :lol:

btw, Troopz is in attendance. He couldn't make the last match cause he was sick healthwise.

Is Arsenal going to beat Middlesbrough today?

No

If Gunners lose today, Alexis minus whale hand in his transfer request.

Get 'em Middlesbrough :smokin

Middlesbrough pls

I'm gonna need all of you to come line up and wash y'all face

ZD5YUU.gif

why cause yall BARELY beat boro who is 2nd to last place?

or cause you got washed 10-2 by bayen?

or because you are in 6th place?

or because alexis is leaving your trash club and no one want to play there? not even OX lmaooo

FOH.  wash your own 6th place face. 

dude got his chest out after they scraped a 2-1 win over boro.  

being a beta is rampant among the club and supporters

Last edited:

why cause yall BARELY beat boro who is 2nd to last place?
or cause you got washed 10-2 by bayen?
or because you are in 6th place?
or because alexis is leaving your trash club and no one want to play there? not even OX lmaooo

FOH.  wash your own 6th place face. 

dude got his chest out after they scraped a 2-1 win over boro.  
being a beta is rampant among the club and supporters
blud I ain't even quote you, so why are you so upset?

get off my **** b

^^hard fought W my fellow Dominican but Europa/Champions League is outta the Gunners' reach

Isn't 5th place a Champions league Qualifier? They'll make it and Man U will return to their glorious 6th place.

Last edited:
Isn't 5th place a Champions league Qualifier? They'll make it and Man U will return to their glorious 6th place.
IIRC, 4th place is the "play-in" game for the last CL spot. 5th is automatically qualified for Europa.

View media item 2407748
Tommy's word is enough proof for me.

I see who wears the pants.

I'm not even going to go back and forth with this. But like I said I didn't report him.

Last time I checked you cant see who reports you unless you have the juice or are a mod. If you can then tell him to provide pics that I'm the one who snitched.

Tom just a lame who wanted to blame me. Why? Idk but it's pretty obvious he didn't like me.

Plus, why would I report someone when I'm also going back and forth with the dude?

Believe what you want. Knowing you though you'll belive I'm the snitch. Which isn't a surprise because look at the team you believe in.

Last edited:
I really don't care what you have to say. You're not changing my opinion of you and the fact that I'm convinced you reported him.

The real tragedy here is that we lost a footy thread OG who brought quality bantz, lulz, and entertainment and are now stuck with the likes of you.

I really don't care what you have to say. You're not changing my opinion of you and the fact that I'm convinced you reported him.

The real tragedy here is that we lost a footy thread OG who brought quality bantz, lulz, and entertainment and are now stuck with the likes of you.

Don't worry the season is almost over. Your dad will be back soon in the new thread.

Last edited:
Tommy is a my boy, so naturally I'm going to have his back.

You're just mad because you know that no one would bat an eye if the same happened to you :rofl:

Last edited:
Tommy is a my boy, so naturally I'm going to have his back.

You're just mad because you know that no one would bat an eye if the same happened to you :rofl:

Omg ppl online wouldn't have my back? Omg!!!!!!

Just relax B. Talk about your club like you would if he was here. I would hate for us to lose you too. Wink!!!

Yeah this back and forth is corny. Y'all should drop it honestly, this is just a forum. Unless y'all gon meet up a la Temecula, then dead this foolishness.
If y'all do decide to meet up, I want to front-row tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom