This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Marcelo? Really? Can we keep this somewhat realistic?

Even Lewa isn't realistic. Laca maybe.

Last edited:
Buy: Walker and Mendy (Our fullback need is so dire imma break the rules and name two)

Sell: Yaya (several others as well)

Promote: Brahim Diaz or give Garcia more first team minutes

Last edited:
buy: Nainggolan

sell: Matic

promote: Traore. he's on Ajax at loan, does that count?, or Bats

Last edited:
yyE93Lo.gif

View media item 2422993
1 year ago today, we became Champions of England :smoking can't believe it's been a year, what a surreal year too.

adidasfootballAn icon of the game, revived by the original creator. 
The champagne Predator Mania.
Available tomorrow. 
#LimitedCollection
--
#Football #Soccer #adidasFootball

18252451_954386798037705_6217119973056184320_n.jpg

I still remember seeing the original Predator in a store in 1994, thinking to myself are those ripples on the front supposed to produce a better kick and that all boots in the future will have them because its gotta be some new technology backed up in labs and all kinds of state of the art tests:

Come to think of it, it might've been during the 1994 World Cup itself that I saw them first.

Buy: Gibson (Boro)
Sigurdsson (Swansea)
A New RW (no idea who :lol: )

Sell: Musa, Mendy, Ulloa/Slimani, Mahrez (He will leave regardless)

We have no one to promote :lol:

Sergio Aguero  is to have a scan on Wednesday amid fears that his season may be over.

The Manchester City  striker limped off at the end of the Blues' 2-2 draw at Middlesbrough and appeared to be clutching at his groin in some discomfort.

Just when I thought he'd finally make it through a season without serious injury 
mean.gif
tired.gif

This is what happens when cats are in a one horse league with 0 CL footy. Already talking like it's the offseason :smh:

I honestly can't even play this game yet since there's still time to evaluate players, and that would determine positions of need. I got my eye on Buggsy Benz though to see if he can lift his game down the stretch and play up to his great CL record. If not....

giphy.gif

Let Morata shine and bring in Griez or Dybala to lift some of the burden off based Ron / fill in for Bale when he's inevitably injured.

Last edited:
Another one bites the dust,Shaw's out for the season too now :smh:. Also apparently Rojo is gonna be out for so long that his main goal right now is to rehabilitate in time to play for Argentina next year in Russia :x

In more positive news...

@ESPNFC: David De Gea is not pushing to leave Manchester United this summer, sources have told ESPN FC: http://es.pn/2p0IP1U

View media item 2423082
Sounds like all the transfer talk is coming and being pushed from Spain and not England

Last edited:
Got some ligament damage in his foot :smh:,get the feeling he could be done at OT...

Last edited:
Buy:
Isco or Hamez

Sell:
Ospina
Wilshire
Gibbs
Campbell
Debuchy

Promote:
Takuna Asano
Jeff Reine Adelaide