This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monaco are already up 1-0 thanks to Falcao's 20th goal of the season

They clinch the title with a W

Last edited:
Damn James came off the pitch almost in tears while saluting the Bernabeau faithful...

Definitely has the feel of his last match in Madrid :nerd:

Last edited:
Damn James came off the pitch almost in tears while saluting the Bernabeau faithful...

Definitely has the feel of his last match in Madrid
nerd.gif
Yea, it definitely looked that way.  Shades of DDG's "final game"

Last edited:
Hopefully there's no fax breakdown with James :lol:

Monaco are up 4-0 now,the title is coming back to Monaco :smokin

Last time they won Trezeguet was their top scorer and Claude Puel from Soton was their coach

Last edited:
Forgot to mention that after Monaco's 3rd goal,they became the highest scoring team in a single season in ligue 1 history :wow:

Jardim is gonna be a wanted man around Europe very soon...

*Apparently they still need a single point to officially clinch but that's pretty much guaranteed St Etienne on Wednesday :lol:

Last edited:
On that last RM goal, Asensio had a beautiful touch to get the move started, flicking it over his head and a Sevilla defender, before receiving the ball back for the hockey assist.

Ronnie's strike was incredible. Jovetic was a menace all match until he got his goal.

Just resting players for the Coppa Italia final on Wednesday.

Will take the title against 18th place Crotone at home.

Will be one win away then from a historic Treble SZN.

Last edited:
Ridge better get a goal for giving up one within 30 sec of 2nd half
This is exactly what my buddy and I were saying and then Ridgeville goes and scores 1 minute later :lol: Would have liked 3 points at home, but without Nagbe our midfield looks helpless. Gleeson back in form, made a few crucial saves. Guzman's almost-golazo gave me a halfchub, pretty sure if it were 6 inches to the right I'd have needed new pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom