This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could set a bad precedent that they become the BVB of the French League as PSG's feeder, instead of exporting talent

Last edited:
Madrid isn't offering 140m plus a player for Mbappe

Any offer coming in this summer will be shorter than that.

You'd take 40m's less just to say you didn't sell to a direct competitor? That's foolish. Mbappe will be gone regardless and PSG will more than likely be back on top of the league now that they're selling a bunch of other valuable assets this summer.

So it's take an L and say "oh we soldier him to madrid" or take the cash, an L, and a first team quality player.

If PSG are willing to pay 140m as a starting bid... I highly doubt they'd back down from competition

Foolish is selling your golden goose to your main title rival :lol:

I don't care how you wanna justify it,your P$G blinders are showing :lol:

Doubt Mbappe would even want the move

100m+ for an 18 year old isn't anywhere near an L :rofl:

Last edited:
You say that like Arsenal, Dortmund, and half of serie A haven't done that, and maybe even worse.

It's any different because it's PSG?

At least PSG put in a strong bid for him, and he would get automatic playing time. I see a win for all parties involved. Better than the dembele to Barca rumor

Selling their best young talent to their main rival is a win for Monaco when they have plenty of other competitive bids. Ok.

Doesn't he play at Liga MX now?
laugh.gif

I believe Tigres
yea hes with tigres

Van Dijk is next. Hopefully we can also land Gelson. Need to get a box-to-box CM as well, Naby Keita looks unlikely at this point.

Also need to sell Moreno and Sakho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom