CsIpUuqUsAEl2hy.jpg

CsIpUusVIAAUte_.jpg

CsIpUuqVMAA_74E.jpg

CsIpUuvUIAA-Shi.jpg

Everyone at athletico > them at Chelsea

Even Torres is doing better at Atleti
I hate to be that guy, but it's Atlético my guy
tongue.gif
. I had noticed you called them that twice. On reddit they be going in on those who say "Athletico", "Hamburger SV", "Dortmand", etc. lol

Those Pilro Tiempo's are nice but I hate white bottoms on boots. As my son's kitman, I have to clean his boots a couple of times a week & if he had white bottoms, they wouldn't stay white for very long.

Tiempos are really nice. Unfortunately, I made the switch to Adidas Ace boot a year back and I'm not switching it up anytime soon.

Interesting story from Scholesy about the state of football posted on the Guardian's site. He says of La Liga -

don’t find elite football as interesting to watch any more, especially in England. You hear about people saying English football’s the best football there is around. I think Spain’s by far the best league.

His view on the state of football in England & the prem

It’s all about money and sponsorship in England these days rather than football, rather than entertainment. And I don’t think that’s just from the top teams either. I think it goes right down through the league. I know there is pressure on managers, but styles of play become so negative because managers are frightened of losing their jobs. If you lose three or four games on the trot obviously you’re under big pressure and you’re sacked and that makes them think: “Right, do we need results or do we need to find a way of playing to entertain people?” It’s rubbish. It spoils English football.

Rest of the story from last Monday here...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/05/paul-scholes-non-league-football-premier-league

Last edited:
Scholesy is right. La Liga is the best league. It ain't the most competitive but it's the best in terms of competition and clubs by far.

Those Pilro Tiempo's are nice but I hate white bottoms on boots. As my son's kitman, I have to clean his boots a couple of times a week & if he had white bottoms, they wouldn't stay white for very long.

you clean the bottom of cleats?

Reps for dad-ship

Guess it depends where you live but also what type of league you play in, but most fields around me are turf. Rarely do you see natural fields.

Last edited:
you clean the bottom of cleats?

Reps for dad-ship

Of course I clean the bottoms, wouldn't be a proper kit man If I didn't. I use a handheld brush with hard bristles with hand soap to clean the bottoms & then use Jason Markk cleaner & the JM brush to clean the uppers. Sometimes I use a tooth brush for hard to clean spots once the uppers are slathered with JM cleaner and/or magic eraser.

We make sure the kit it clean too, Shout Gel is the best for getting grass & dirt spots...

Damn I was always my own kit man growing up :lol: Dirty shoes? I had to clean those myself every time before they came back into the house. All hell would break loose if I tracked in mud/dirt after a game.

Just got back from Stubhub (galaxy game) y'all didn't think I was gonna talk all that ish about him returning and not be at the game right? :lol: But the atmosphere was incredible. So many vintage USA/galaxy Landon jerseys on all the fans, so dope to see. Got some field access and chilled in the Champions lounge at halftime because my friend used to one of the team photographers. Awesome experience and got to stand like 5 feet away from Keane and LD at field level while they were warming up during the 2nd half. We're coming for that 6th star :smokin

Also, I told y'all balo the greatest PK taker of all time would be back. Legit need to find that Nice jersey they wore today. I have faith that this isn't a one time thing.
Damn that's sick
Only got field access once and it was after the game :lol:
Today was a good day
Man when the whole crowd just got up to cheer on Landon when he got subbed in,it was surreal

Yoooo that atmosphere was surreal man. Top 5 moments at any sporting even I've been to in person forsure. The place was bananas.

View media item 2163593
View media item 2163594
View media item 2163595
Sorry for the blurry field level pics. I was literally walking and taking pics at the same time so they didn't come out clean :lol:

Last edited:
Yep son of former Norwich keeper Bryan Gunn. 

But yeah Angus is on the trash name list 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom