This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguero missed the penalty too to tie the game. Could've been dybala's pen and no doubt he would've buried it.

**** Aguero.

Not sure how to embed on mobile, but this is one of the most beautiful counter attacking goals I've ever seen, spearheaded by Pepe of all people

And whoever slandered the purple kits is bugging they're aesthetic AF

Last edited:
I also gotta take back any desire I had for Kroos to leave for Pogba this past summer, son has elevated himself to a veteran/leader with plenty of great years ahead of him that fits this team very well (and RM saved a ****ton of money.) Zizou is more willing to rotate players than previous coaches and as long as Kroos doesn't burn out he's truly a world class MF. I expect many less non-factor performances from him than we've seen in previous seasons.

Bale also has a different aura about him and finally looks settled in completely.

Last edited:
I'm so amped for the ManU v Pool game tomorrow.  We need these 3 points.  Can't afford to fall too far back of the pack, even though it's early in the season.

Terry has also cheated on his wife with his teammate/"friend"'s wife too :lol:,he's on Icardi's level 100%

Last edited:
Icardi is on his own level with Ryan Giggs

Although both are obviously bad, cheating on wife with teammate's GF (Terry) =/= cheating on wife with brother's fiancé and knocking her up right before their wedding, leading to a whole family breaking up (Giggs)

Last edited:
I think the part where Icardi basically threatened genocide on 200 fans is where the line is drawn between regular scumbags and his new ascended level.

Terry is a racist sure, sleeps with teammates wives? Icaardi married her and took the kids.

Diego is fish food compared to it.

Dude literally said he'd get 100 goons to come KILL people

Son shouldn't even have a number on his back, let alone a captain sleeve.

But at the end of the day, they're both pieces of ****. Icardi is just the worst of the 2. I'd forgive a racist before I forgive a murderer

Last edited:
It's hard to rank who's the biggest piece of **** between the 3. Usually racist (Terry) would take the cake for me easy but when people spell out Icardi and Gigg's transgressions again 
mean.gif
its a hard choice 
laugh.gif

Adi man! :smh: missed a easy tap in! There's gotta be a lot of changes this off season we're gonna need a striker that's for sure
Well Adi's got one foot out the door already, so a striker at the same level is priority #1. Hopefully we keep the core of this year and don't lose 40% of the team like last. Adi should have buried that PK deflection, and I'm sure Porter's putting it on him to make up for that in the 2nd half. Vytas has been AMAZING today though. Doing it all and then some extra on top of that. Can't get caught slipping in the first 15 after the break though. If Colorado scores and ties it up, we're out of the playoffs.

Terry has also cheated on his wife with his teammate/"friend"'s wife too :lol:,he's on Icardi's level 100%

believe terry wasn't married then.. honestly hard for me to attack Terry when Giggs is the worst of them all.. his own sister in law :smh:

All these guys are scumbags and deserve the people's elbow.

TBH as much of a douche as Diego can be, he's really just an on field goon. And I don't feel the same towards him as someone like Icardi.

The holy troika of scumbag footballers is icardi, terry, & giggs. hannibal the cannibal is an honorary 3rd member for the sheer number of times he's tried to bite someone.

Last edited:
Don't forget about the racism :lol: :smh:

Giggs's griminess is part of the reason why I've never been on board with him managing the club

Last edited:
Looks like Galaxy clinched the 3rd spot in the western conference :pimp:
Can't wait for the playoffs

I mean it kinda goes without saying but I guess I should've mentioned it to but yeah they're bith racist. Quite unrepentant about it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom