This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
im starting to think man u fans are completely delusional.

one of the highest payrolls in the world 
7th in the league
park the bus to a 0-0 scoreline
have a measly 35% possession 

fans celebrate like its a win...lmao

it's crazy how much of a small club mentality man u has become. 

I wish I could give you more reps.

im starting to think man u fans are completely delusional.

one of the highest payrolls in the world 
7th in the league
park the bus to a 0-0 scoreline
have a measly 35% possession 

fans celebrate like its a win...lmao

it's crazy how much of a small club mentality man u has become. 
who's celebrating? people said its a point . This the same liverpool team that arsenal and chelsea failed to get anything from. Not a single united fan in here talk about being happy or content with our team atm..If anything most of us are just trying to look at what few positives we can from the game since it was awful. You guys just want us all to wallow in misery. Then you mention possession like it wasn't something you used last year to drag us but now this year its something to prove we suck? If anything liverpool had 65% possession and still didnt win :smh:

Last edited:
Dudes can never stop over exaggerating and going to extremes when discussing United man :lol: :lol:,straight fabricating narratives out of thin air and running with them

I like my fair share of slander but I try to be on point with it at least :lol:

Last edited:
What part of united are in 7th is an exaggeration?

Last edited:
5 points off the top,same place we were before the break. No better or worse right now than before the intl break and it's early,not exactly time to press the panic buttonbut go ahead and do it for us :lol:

Should be getting some key players back for the bug fixtures coming up though so it's not looking as bleak as before. Hope Mkhi Targaryan gets the start vs Chelsea

Last edited:
ehhhh ya seem more bothered by our league position then us.. seem more concerned with our "downfall" then us..

anyways.. didn't mention it earlier but VERY happy with Ander in this game.. little guy was every where.. loved it!

Man Utd fans getting extra testy tonight :lol:

When Chelsea get better I'll join the royal rumble, until then I'm watching from the rafters

Dudes acting like we the 2015-16 Chelsea squad that was nearing relegation zone :smh:

It's OCTOBER for f's sakes.

Worry about your irrelevant, trash club first, b.

Last edited:
I'm willing to bet money that Liverpool finishes ahead of Man U this season. If you're that confident in your squad put your money where your mouth is and PM me.

Man Utd fans getting extra testy tonight
laugh.gif

When Chelsea get better I'll join the royal rumble, until then I'm watching from the rafters
we'll quietly take the 3 points this weekend. soon my friend. Soon
I got the chopper ready for when we do 

god the Sun is a joke. they said we're gonna sell alaba to man city for only 40 million :rofl: for what the EPL pays for players he is worth at least 60-70

From a neutral the game was boring. I think the difference in the game was De Gea. That save on Coutinho was something else man. I know Firmino has a good scoring record but i think Origi could have been brought on earlier for pace. Missing Sturridge still sucks for pool.

The announcers were making a deal about Mou yelling at Pogba to get back behind the ball :lol: like Pogba stop going forward i told you to park the bus.

I really don't think the sky is falling for either team after a draw.

Been watching some EPL matches lately. After all these years those English commentators still can't pronounce my man Kevin De Bruyne's name right 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Makes me cringe every time I hear them say Kevin De Broynuh

Last edited:

Been watching some EPL matches lately. After all these years those English commentators still can't pronounce my man Kevin De Bruyne's name right 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
How exactly do you pronounce it then? I've heard DE-BROOYNE, DE-BRUIONYER, what is it lol?

How exactly do you pronounce it then? I've heard DE-BROOYNE, DE-BRUIONYER, what is it lol?
He says it at the start of this video, for some reason English commentators either struggle to pronounce it or simply don't care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom