This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait,when did this happen? :x :smh:

@ManUtd: Antonio Valencia has a fracture in his arm and will have surgery today. #MUFC

Mata orchestrating the attack as #10 and skipper has been a spark early,he's looking the part too

Last edited:
Wait,when did this happen?
sick.gif
mean.gif
@ManUtd: Antonio Valencia has a fracture in his arm and will have surgery today. #MUFC
Mata orchestrating the attack as #10 and skipper has been a spark early,he's looking the part too
Last game against Man City, he had it wrapped up and played through it

View media item 2213989
:smh:

Wait,when did this happen? :x :smh:

Last game against Man City, he had it wrapped up and played through it

Wow I didn't even realize it was that bad :x,what a boss though. Hope he doesn't have to miss that much time though,one of the rare consistently in form players we've had in the 11 this season. Hopefully this opens up room for Timbo to get some burn along with Darmian.

Last edited:
Linegard can't pass worth a **** & Rashford really can't dribble well... When Mata does see the pitch he plays well & hes always looking to get forward. You're also left wondering why he doesn't play more...

Last edited:
Linegard can't pass worth a **** & Rashford really can't dribble much....

I don't know why Mou insists on him playing the wing exclusively...He'd be more effective than Zlatan right now up front. He's not as skilled with the ball at his feet as Tony is so he shouldn't be relied on as a winger as much as he has been

Also Mkhi should eventually have Jesse's spot on the right imo,he's a good squad player but not much more I feel...

Last edited:
I don't know why Mou insists on him playing the wing exclusively...He'd be more effective than Zlatan right now up front. He's not as skilled with the ball at his feet as Tony is so he shouldn't be relied on as a winger as much as he has been

Also Mkhi should eventually have Jesse's spot on the right imo,he's a good squad player but not much more I feel...

All of this is true. Zlatan needs a break.
The offense should be:

Rashford
Martial - Mata - Mkhi

Last edited:
Damn that would've been a gorgeous goal with that backheel by Pogba,though he would've taken a shot being in the box but it was still a good chance for Zlatan

So this GK is also in form huh...

Last edited:

All of this is true. Zlatan needs a break.
The offense should be:

Rashford
Martial - Mata - Mkhi

That's a dream front 4 right now,giving Ibra a break for a game or 2 would probably do him some good also

So it is was actually a back four with Fernando at RB and he did well had one stand out tackle but wasn't really challenged much.

Very happy to see a dominant first half again with goals.

Aguero [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

15 shots that half...really need to start being more clinical in the final third. Zlatan especially needs to start picking up the slack and producing again, if not, Mou should give others a chance up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom