This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
@guardian:
Wayne Rooney commits to seeing out Manchester United contract to 2019
https://t.co/YcGsVE6j71

is it crazy that i actually look forward and enjoy watching chelsea every week now?

gundam wing came in to the bpl with no damns given 
smokin.gif

Chelsea have been really fun to watch so far. The top 4 have been really exciting to watch

I wish Leicester was still playing at a top level like last year, they were exciting also.

If Leicester and United were playing like people expected them to come in paling this season, the league would be so lit.

atletico madrid  
nerd.gif

if there ever was a year for real to win the league this is def it...

Last edited:
M'Boro letting them nuts hang :smokin,hell of a fight they put up in the 2nd half and they get the point they deserved for it

Last edited:
All I can do is 
mean.gif
 at dropping points like that in stoppage time 
mean.gif
 game should have been put away before that 
mean.gif

After having some heartbreakers ourselves this season, I actually kinda feel for City fans rn.

What's the red patch the players and refs had on their jerseys?

After having some heartbreakers ourselves this season, I actually kinda feel for City fans rn.

What's the red patch the players and refs had on their jerseys?

Its a poppy for rememberance day,folks also wear them over here. It's also lowkey a protest move by the FA because FIFA recently banned them for some stupid reason

Last edited:
Again :x :x :x
Just hope yall dont lose tomorrow. We gonna get another 2 weeks of bashing on United in here :lol:

Mexico v. USA gonna bring the goons out in here. Might take a vacay and step into the NBA thread after tomorrow if I can stand being there for more than a day.

Again :x :x :x
Just hope yall dont lose tomorrow. We gonna get another 2 weeks of bashing on United in here :lol:

Mexico v. USA gonna bring the goons out in here. Might take a vacay and step into the NBA thread after tomorrow if I can stand being there for more than a day.

I'm prepared :lol:,that's coming either way tbh :rofl:. For good reason too though :smh:

Wish they could just set a couple of weeks after the season for international qualifiers instead of taking 5/6 breaks in the middle of it,especially when it's for friendlies :stoneface:

Mexico - US matches make this thread a no-mans land for me man :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom