This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father Time humbles everyone...it's going to happen.
I never thought dinho, the most technically gifted player I've ever seen, would fall off like he did.

But I def agree he deserves everything. It's going to be very interesting to watch unfold as Ronnie and messi get old.

Dinho was also one of the GOAT club goers/partiers at the same time of his on pitch exploits :lol:

Think Ron takes a bit better shape than my man Dinho,that drop off still hurts :frown:

Last edited:
Ronaldo isn't tempted by prostitutes and cocaine though

Last edited:
Ronnie will be fine.

Just use him as a Totti. In 4 years bring him in as a super sub in games to run up top

I see Ronaldo as Ivan Drago from Rocky. He's a machine that all he does is work out and take care of himself. If Dinho would of stayed off the blow perhaps he would of added of few more years of good footie. RM did good with extending. That's their golden boy.

Last edited:
Ronnie will be fine.

Just use him as a Totti. In 4 years bring him in as a super sub in games to run up top
i can not see him coming off the bench. 

he won't allow that.

but i agree he will be fine but to the detriment of madrid...which is why im happy with the contract extension

CwptqFEW8AQabHF.png

Ronnie has a lot of pride. If he feels his time at Madrid is up he'll know when it's time to move on.

The contract basically just guarantees that when that time comes Madrid will get a good fee for him. Whether it's PSG, China, or MLS.

And I think people here really just don't watch RM then come in criticizing. Ronnie is second in assists for RM to Toni Kroos. Sure he still feels like he needs to get his every match, but his layoffs, crosses, and linking up has been great for his standards.

Last edited:
After a disappointing draw over the weekend; nice to hear some good news. Bellerin extends contract and "says" he wants to stay for a long time. I always take those statements with a grain of salt but at least if we sell him down the line im sure we could secure a big fee. He's improved a lot in such a short time, just as good defensively as he is fast

http://news.arseblog.com/2016/11/he...twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter
View media item 2223435
...I thought we were going to do a 2-1 against spurs but they played really well, pressed great, cut off all our lanes and recovered every ball before we even tried. Fair play tottenham. We had excellent chances that we didnt finish, iwobi of course and i wish ozil had just taken one more touch after the walcott post rebound. Oh well, The next match against man u is a must win, they arent playing at their best, their defense can be tested and ibra is out, 3 points is a must to stay on pace. Damn this interlull, im so ready for that match

Last edited:
That Barca vs Celtic stat from 2012 happens to me too damn much in FIFA :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
After a disappointing draw over the weekend; nice to hear some good news. Bellerin extends contract and "says" he wants to stay for a long time. I always take those statements with a grain of salt but at least if we sell him down the line im sure we could secure a big fee. He's improved a lot in such a short time, just as good defensively as he is fast

http://news.arseblog.com/2016/11/he...twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

That is great ******* news. 

btw, Bundesliga has been fun to watch this campaign. More so than in previous years IMO. I just hate that my watching the league is framed by fox. They just do a terrible job of production led by largely a doofus play by play & studio crew.

Fox plays a bunch of games on FS2 but I only get that in standard def :x
I always hated that Fox got the Bundesliga or any kind of soccer really because they do such a weak job. I thought they would take notes from NBC but not at all.
The Bundesliga this season has not disappointed at all. Yesterday, there was a lot of talk about RB Leipzig, they're 2nd place to Bayern but only goal difference. As big of a feat as that may be, a lot of people don't respect the club because they feel that their success has been bought. They sure are making things interesting tho. They want to expand their stadium to about 70,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom