This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the fee Barca are willing to pay is Hannibal level. If it does happen, I can't help but think john henry will look at this as a great return on a small investment. :rolleyes

I don't think it will happen though.

we gonna get the best player in the PL though 
nthat.gif

France v Sweden or England v Scotland? Warmup for the USA Mexico game in which I'll be suddenly MIA from this thread for no reason......

Nice! Guessing you support Sociedad? If you don't, I don't see the appeal of sitting in the nosebleed.

Gomes is a baller. Will be highly upset if he, Chong, and Gribbin are not in the first team picture in a couple of years. They embody what the club is about.

Actually I'll be in San Sebastián and I'll be supporting Barca. This will be my first football match. I'm going by myself so I'm trying to figure out if I should sit in the visitor section or buy a nicer ticket somewhere else. I also don't want to end up in a section where it's all RS fans.

@rck3sactown   hypothetically speaking of Spurs where to sell Rose and Walker in a package deal how much do you think that would be....asking for a friend

Actually I'll be in San Sebastián and I'll be supporting Barca. This will be my first football match. I'm going by myself so I'm trying to figure out if I should sit in the visitor section or buy a nicer ticket somewhere else. I also don't want to end up in a section where it's all RS fans.

Visitor section is for the visiting club's fans. So there would be nothing but Sociedad fans around you.

Enjoy the match famb.

Visitor section is for the visiting club's fans. So there would be nothing but Sociedad fans around you.

Enjoy the match famb.
He's going to Sociedads ground, so the away end will be full of Barca. Unless I'm missing something

Vela
Gio
Tecatito
Chicharito

All starting. Dayum.

Where is everyone? We used to get turnt for these matches. :frown:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom