This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 players have won the Ballon D'or for the past 9 years, and always finished 1 and 2 except one year. The GOATs.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

congrats to ronnie!

well deserved.  

nothing but respek for this cyborg of a footballer 
smokin.gif

From the moment my man coached Portugal through the euro final win he deserved it.

Truly the greatest imo. With Messi right there with him.

But Ronnie is my guy :pimp:

Son has FOUR BDO while playing in the era with the "GOAT" while also having to carry a heavier burden for his club than Messi.

I'm done debating who's better though. Both are absolutely the greatest to ever do it no matter what. Honor of watching both is probably my the greatest thing ill look back on in any sport when im old and **** lol

Villarreal is beating AM and Roma is struggling against Milan. Roma is ****** in Europa.

Nvm Radja just scored a screamer!

Last edited:
Damn Atleti lost 3-0 to Villareal :x

Simeone is surely headed out of there with that transfer ban coming up no?

#BienvenueGriez :nerd:

Last edited:
View media item 2259911
I hope this is the final third kit for next year and not no wackass design from a thirteen year old. This probably will be the color but just keep it clean and simple pls.

@JSB_TV RBNY source confirms @TaylorTwellman report that Boyd interested, but has options he's evaluating. Cash would be key in deal for club. #MLS

Just saw that we drew Bayern
mean.gif
Well, at least we'll be at home for the second leg this time so we can't totally blow it can we? This was gonna happen either way getting further into the competition. You can't escape playing quality teams. We've got a new mindset this year and I'm excited to see what this squad does with one of the giants. BRING EM ON!!! COYG!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom