This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any reason in particular why Pep prefers playing players out of position up top rather than start Nolito/Nacho?

LOL.  He's so trash to me
Sterling > any of United's wingers not named Mkhitaryan.

Manchester-United-vs-Liverpool.jpg

Last edited:
Any reason in particular why Pep prefers playing players out of position up top rather than start Nolito/Nacho?
nolito isn't a striker

pep would rather play his best 11 i think...and probably so he could win the midfield

arsenal has a good midfield

its working so far other than that terrible defensive play

Last edited:
nolito isn't a striker

pep would rather play his best 11 i think...and probably so he could win the midfield
arsenal has a good midfield

its working so far other than the terrible defensive play

Oh kk,thought he played up front at Celta. Was asking because I'm not the biggest fan of seeing KDB or Raheem playing there instead. Not every AM/winger can be Alexis :lol:. Nolito also seems to always make things happen when he's on the pitch with his great movement off the ball

Terrible defensive displays are becoming par for the course when it comes to Citeh...:lol:

Last edited:
Oh kk,thought he played up front at Celta. Was asking because I'm not the biggest fan of seeing KDB or Raheem playing there instead. Not every AM/winger can be Alexis
laugh.gif
. Nolito also seems to always make things happen when he's on the pitch with his great movement off the ball

Terrible defensive displays are becoming par for the course when it comes to Citeh...
laugh.gif
yeah i like nolito too...he can play up front but he really is a left wing

Last edited:
Dries Mertens in Napoli's last 2 games... :x :x :x

B2b hat tricks,he had it by the end of the first half today :rofl:

Last edited:
Jesus the space they let Bellerin have on that goal is inexcusable not one person attempted to close him down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom