This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
MLS WATER YEW DOOOING

It's funny you say this because China is following the old NASL strategy and growth model to a tee, which brought the league quick success, then proved to be unsustainable in the long run and ultimately failed in America at that time.

The lesson in history provided by the NASL is why MLS was built on the operational structure that we see today. 40 years later the NASL model could work long-term for China but only time will tell.

India got a much later start than China and is a bit behind but they're doing doing quite well too. They've taken the exact opposite approach of China and are following the MLS franchise model.

Last edited:
add to the fact that Tevez was back at Boca doing his thing as well as being seen drinking with the same dudes he grew up with in the roughest neighbourhoods is dope. He stays getting mad respect on the streets and I love him for that. The people treat him like a regular person. something Messi can't say he does to his fellow Argentinians

manchester-united-17-18-third-kit-2.jpg

Manchester United 17-18 Third Kit

Don't think white details work here
sick.gif

easy pass. The idea with the details is great, but this kit is missing color.

Real will play Sevilla 3 times in the span of 11 days, that's a big test to come away wins each time
yeah that's crazy and sevilla is all quality

but it won't surprise me at all if madrid comes away with 3 wins.

the way zizzou has madrid playing this hybrid football where he pressures in spurts and parks the bus and counters in spurts is very effective even though it's ugly to me.

a part of me wishes barca would park it somtimes just to lock up wins but that wouldn't be the barca philosophy. 

we come with it no matter what

Last edited:
Dwt47Os2_400x400.png

Always thought if it were just the text logo it would look just fine

Last edited:
Last edited:
Every adidas third kit will be trash because fans designed them. I didn't even notice the stadium at the bottom which makes it worse.

watching the Laliga Promises Final, Barca up 4 - 0 at the half against ATM. This kid, Xavier Planas, had a clean goal to finish the first half

Who's currently the most overrated player in football?

For me, it's Hazard. I've seen a lot of articles gushing over him lately and there is some talk of him being a Tier 1 player. Don't see it. Rate him with Özil and Sanchez.

I think Sanchez & Hazard are in the same level

Ozil is step down from them

I'd rank them about even as well.

Hazard's a bit more dangerous though. He dances through defenders, that stuff you always see Sanchez trying to do during games. Eden actually does it.

Finishing though, they're just as dangerous. But Sanchez has more of a never give up attitude. He doesn't let the morale of the team dictate his ambition like Eden seems to. That's actually comparable to Ozil

I'd take any of the 3 over sad boy Di Maria at the moment though.

Last edited:
To be honest I think atm the most overrated in football is Pogba, but not because he doesn't show up. But because of the advertising and marketing pushed on him after his transfer.

You would think with all that he's got going on with commercials and stuff he's taking over games and united are on top of the world.

But I can't blame him for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom