This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't referring to you, you're one of the logical Man United fans on here. Some dude was quoting me and writing essays about how Man United winning the Community Shield and beating former CL winners Crystal Palace was comparable to Real Madrid being trophy-less after losing to Barcelona for 3 straight years

Last edited:
I wasn't referring to you, you're one of the logical Man United fans on here. Some dude was quoting me and writing essays about how Man United winning the Community Shield and beating former CL winners Crystal Palace was comparable to Real Madrid being trophy-less after losing to Barcelona for 3 straight years

:lol

Yea was just wondering cause I've never seen anyone call it a prestigious trophy :rollin

Anyone play fifa 17 manager mode? I got a question and the Fifa thread is dead lol

It costs a mil a week to sign Messi, b.

Never thought it was possible to sign him :lol,dude always refuses and wants to retire at Barca no matter the fee

Last edited:
I'm really interested in the Musacchio injury. The best defender of statistically the best defense in la liga going down. And also the type of dude I always saw inevitably making a $ move to a CL level EPL side. Even though Arsenal got Gabriel last season or whatever Musacchio was always the one that was the real deal.

Agree with this. I'm not the biggest fan of Gabriel. I was on Villarreal for a season in Fifa and musacchio was the truth. Saw some YouTube highlights too :lol

:lol

Yea was just wondering cause I've never seen anyone call it a prestigious trophy :rollin

Anyone play fifa 17 manager mode? I got a question and the Fifa thread is dead lol

It costs a mil a week to sign Messi, b.

Never thought it was possible to sign him :lol,dude always refuses and wants to retire at Barca no matter the fee

It's so much of a hassle to sign him that it's honestly not worth it :{

First you have to offer Barca a stupid amount for him just to get them to agree to it. Then you have to offer him a mil+ per week. But he will reject you a handful of times before he agrees to it.

They're a some glitch to get him for a low wage on YouTube though.

Neymar is even worse because he's valued higher then Messi now. :{

You're better off just signing a 5 star skillet with a decent shot

Last edited:
TBH you can sign Ben Arfa and finesse all your shots for a fraction of what Messi would cost you

Wrong. I never once mentioned a community shield. I said we just won a trophy and some idiot thought I was referring to the community shield. I even went on to clarify that I was referring to the fa cup since you counted the copa as a real trophy and I was being sarcastic about crystal palace.. I would have thought you would have caught that when i referred to them as European giants :smh and essays? We were replying to each other at equal length man.. you dudes really live in some alternate universe.. you a clown fam. Seriously.

no need to reply cuz I'm very familiar with how this whole thing works.. next you say I'm salty because I actually had the time to reply to you. Same ish different day.

Last edited:
This is dumb

BREAKING: FIFA council unanimously vote to expand World Cup to 48 teams from 2026. 48 teams to be divided into 16 groups of three. #SSNHQ

16 groups of 3 :lol
World Cup gonna turn into March Madness.

2 teams advance or what?

yeah wait so are they going to play each other one or two times in the group stage?

It is going to be a cluster F if its 2 games to get out of the group. Goal differential will be a really big deal

There are already way too many punching bag teams in the WC as it is. I don't even want to hear their explanation for this. I know it already: "It's about including more of the world to be a part of the beautiful game", bla bla bla.. When it's all about

This will just diminish the prestige of international football and give further growth to the clubs.

yeah wait so are they going to play each other one or two times in the group stage?

It is going to be a cluster F if its 2 games to get out of the group. Goal differential will be a really big deal
It's going to be 2 group stage games and they'll extend the knockout stages from 16 to 32 teams.

It's going to be 2 group stage games and they'll extend the knockout stages from 16 to 32 teams.

something tells me this will lead to a lot of teams parking the bus and hoping for that tie-tie maybe we get out

neymar can be signed pretty easily you just have to get him in that very first transfer window before he blows up

verratti in fifa >  

i can play him as a dm, cm, or attacking midfielder and he flourishes and controls the midfield no matter what.  

also a good tackler 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom