This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it me or does chelsea winning the EPL seem kind of like LC last year?....what i mean is yes, Chelsea are playing very well but they are also winning games they are suppose to win. Last year, LC won because they kept winning games but mostly due to the poor performance of the usual top clubs. Again i know its EPL, Chelsea have done well but we didnt expect Liverpool, City , or Arsenal, or United to just not compete and to have a poor string of results against teams that they should be beating...Going into the season or even the beginning of it i expected a closer competition...hope that made sense

it's pretty crazy pep keeps benching aguero for jesus
that's a lot of faith in the youngster.  not many managers would do the same thing. 

It might speak more to his relationship (or lack of thereof) with Aguero than his believe in Jesus.

^ maybe. 

but jesus has only been in the country for a month.

and he has nacho on the bench 

that's a lot of faith. 

jesus looks comfortable too

Not optimistic today :lol: Please prove me wrong boys.

I can NEVER predict how the games against you guys are gonna turn out :lol:. It's always an unexpected result whatever it is. Given how **** the finishing has been,you guys are probably gonna have a pretty good chance to pick up points if they can capitalize

C36PPZwWIAIfmdn.jpg

Tony :smh:,don't see how Rashford is more deserving of a start

Got a feeling Shaw's gonna be heading his way out in the summer...

Is Roo hurt? Strange that he didn't even make the bench

The Bailly + Mike partnership is back

Last edited:
Swansea!! :pimp:

That dude Sigurdsson has been on a tear lately,feels like he's scoring big goals each week

Last edited:
Sigurdsson just chilling on my FT bench :smh:

United lineup looks good, would have rather seen Martial than Rashford but maybe we'll get that switch in the second half and Tony can be a spark. Also really like Ander in the pivot and having another playmaker with Mata in there. This lineup needs to score multiple goals today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom