This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
predicted boot lineup for my boot people

juventus-real-madrid-champions-league-final-boot-preview-3.jpg
juventus-real-madrid-champions-league-final-boot-preview-2.jpg

Trey out here with a Warriors and Heat mashed up logo, after LeBron came to Miami in his prime, won 2 rings, was the most hated man in America, and will end up getting his jersey retired. :lol:

You're soooo Miami Trey :lol: Stugotz AF :lol:

Champions league final today baby, I got Madrid winning 2-1. Bale coming on as a substitute and scoring.

I don't make predictions but I'm feeling something...Inma go out on a limb..imma say it...

Higuain WILL score the match deciding goal!

Last edited:
Both teams are stacked. We have been blessed with a final matching the two best teams in the world at the moment. I'll be rooting for Juventus because of their Argentine players, but I hope we get an entertaining match.
Dybala will be doing the lords work today 
smokin.gif

If Juve win I'll never come into this thread again. I can see some of y'all smirking right now.

Trey out here with a Warriors and Heat mashed up logo, after LeBron came to Miami in his prime, won 2 rings, was the most hated man in America, and will end up getting his jersey retired. :lol:

You're soooo Miami Trey :lol: Stugotz AF :lol:

alabama_Leprechaun.gif~c200

Ya'll will probably have to pay the same amount that RM paid Spurs or more to get them to sell.

Bale said it himself he isn't fit enough to play 90, 65-70 minute bring him in, let him run at some maybe tired legs and make something happen

Oh so like a DDG + cash kinda deal? I can see that happening. Doubt they'd agree to a straight swap though.

Oh so like a DDG + cash kinda deal? I can see that happening. Doubt they'd agree to a straight swap though.

Yea the idea's being rumored. Haven't seen a legit swap happen in ages :lol:. It'd be more attractive to them than breaking the bank on a keeper with the club apparently holding out for a giant fee

Yea the idea's being rumored. Haven't seen a legit swap happen in ages :lol:. It'd be more attractive to them than breaking the bank on a keeper with the club apparently holding out for a giant fee

Yeah it works. They get the Spanish NT keeper they've longed for since Casillas left and Bale gets to return to Britain. Plus they make money in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom