This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernadeschi is in Turin for a Juve medical apparently...dunno how or why these clubs are still gifting away talented Italian youngsters to them Bayern style smh

Serie A just wants to keep their Italian beast. Bernad ain't starting for Juve so idk why hes moving there.

Last edited:
If the Neymar deal doesn't go through what are the chances PSG spend that money saved from the Neymar deal on other players? Even half of that would buy you guys a star.

They should say F it and give Alexis what he wants if the Neymar move breaks down which it's starting to look that way...rumors are that the trident were able to convince him to stay and Pique even posted that pic with dude with the caption hes staying

I can't believe yesterday I bought that tweet about Messi taking down his ig pics with Neymar posted in here

Dude just never had any up to begin with :lol:

If the Neymar deal doesn't go through what are the chances PSG spend that money saved from the Neymar deal on other players? Even half of that would buy you guys a star.

The thing with that is, who else available is there to get? There aren't tons of players but not necessarily in the position neymar was in with wanting to leave and become the marquee player for a team.

Him and Alexis seemed to want the PSG move, now PSG have to try to persuade a player to come when it was looking like at least one of he 2 were as good as signed.

I don't know who else there is to get honestly. I'd say go for Oblak because our keepers are trash

They should say F it and give Alexis what he wants if the Neymar move breaks down which it's starting to look that way...rumors are that the trident were able to convince him to stay and Pique even posted that pic with dude with the caption hes staying

****ing Pique :smh:

Saw this coming from the very beginning tho. I think the only thing that really sold me on he idea was Neymar's dad coming out and speaking on it. Everything else was just smoke

Forget the transfer fees,this is a legit example of footy having gone mad xD xD xD

rsz_dfgrdrxxuae-lin.jpg

DFgRdrSXsAASM5G.jpg

is any of y'all flying out to Europe to catch a match from your favorite club this season?

It's currently in my plans to fly out there in the fall. I already copped the membership and the biggest problem I'm having now is should I just cop the CL tickets not knowing who they gonna play or take a risk a hope they'd pick me off the waiting list for when the Spurs come to OT? lol

I moved to Switzerland about a month ago. Already trying to figure out how to get Arsenal tix, and waiting for this Neymar stuff to be complete so I can go to the opening match of PSGs season.

I don't get it. Is Neymar just trying to get higher wages? This his way of saying that to the Barca board?

I moved to Switzerland about a month ago. Already trying to figure out how to get Arsenal tix, and waiting for this Neymar stuff to be complete so I can go to the opening match of PSGs season.

I'd look into joining the club's membership. Ticket options are so much cheaper than if you were to buy it from a 3rd party.

It sounds dead but apparently it might not be in true silly season saga fashion lol

6bQXm_s-200x150.gif

is any of y'all flying out to Europe to catch a match from your favorite club this season?

It's currently in my plans to fly out there in the fall. I already copped the membership and the biggest problem I'm having now is should I just cop the CL tickets not knowing who they gonna play or take a risk a hope they'd pick me off the waiting list for when the Spurs come to OT? lol

Funny you ask that. Just the other week my boy hit me talking about tickets to France for $400 round trip if I plan for next spring sometime.

I was thinking about taking my girl and sneaking in a PSG game. She wants to hit the beach, so I might try to make it a Monaco/PSG game, although I'd prefer to watch them in Paris.

I don't get it. Is Neymar just trying to get higher wages? This his way of saying that to the Barca board?

it's impossible to know what's going on because all you hear are "sources" talking and nothing from the actual player.
my gut says he's really torn on the issue because PSG sounds nice but everyone and their momma that aren't from PSG has told him to stay...which includes cr7.

whatever he decides...i just hope he decides soon so we can get going either way.

and after this debacle and the verratti debacle...and the 6-1 comeback last season i think it's safe to say PSG and Barca are becoming a real rivalry

I'd be okay with a PSG and Barca rivalry. Barca is obviously the better them.

I don't even think PSG give a **** about what's going on in Ligue 1. They just care about what the other big clubs are doing.

^they just wan't the champions league.
that's what solidifies them as a big club because winning ligue 1 doesn't mean ****...ask lyon.

Planning a trip in November to England and Spain. Definitely trying to catch EPL and La Liga matches. What's the best way to go about getting tickets to these matches?

Part of me likes watching MSN play and would like to see that continue. Pick up Alexis and get back to dominating domestically. But the other side is like **** that, ain't no way you pass up on Neymar. The goal is Chanpions league and Neymar is gold for the future.

A Barca PSG rivalry would be cool, but I kind of see PSG-Chelsea as a level matchup. Barca is too high up the food chain for PSG to truly be rivals with until PSG get a European cup and faces Barca/knocks them off.

It ain't truly a rivalry if they're always smacking our heads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom