this forum contains virus

I usually go on NT with my iPod so I don't get viruses, but I went on NT for the first time with my new laptop and it almost screwed it up. The anti-virus almost couldn't fix it. Sucks for those with out a mac or good anti-virus software

Originally Posted by J23Diego

MAC FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by arc9802

get a mac

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Get yourself a MAC bro. Can't go wrong there.
smile.gif

have you guys played any good computer games lately?

My whole Internet explorer crashes every once in awhile. I thought it from the whole NT site. Didn't know it just the jordan.

Originally Posted by smidaman3991

avg free for the win
http://free.avg.com/us-en/homepage
http://free.avg.com/us-en/homepageDownload that virus software above (free version) and run google chrome/firefox and you will be fine. Norton, McAfee, etc aren't going to protect your computer at all. 

And to all those who said "just get a mac" mac's aren't great computers they just are overpriced. I have Windows, Mac, and Linux computers and each have its falls. But I have learned to realize that Windows is a terrible OS, and Mac's aren't much better. Linux is pretty much invincible to all virus's and is extremely efficient while being free. Just a little two cents.

-By the way above I said "pretty much" invincible to virus's. Not completely invincible.

90% of the time  i get on nt and my antivirus blocks some sort of malware??? Yuku should clear that crap up

all the people saying get a mac, are saying that because of what? the apple sales associates tell you they don't get viruses!!! well thats wrong bc they do in fact get viruses, but bc they only hold 4-5% of the share out there, they are not a big target for virus writers as windows is, who holds 95% of the share. the popularity will soon change that, so no mac os is no invincible to viruses. anyway im using a windows pc and i have never had a problem with viruses from this forum!!

Yeah, these viruses crashed my old computer a couple times. I finally smartened up and started browsing with Firefox. IE sucks in general anyway.

Back
Top Bottom