This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

Got mine! :smile:

height1000

NCtwin NCtwin fam, I'm assuming you went to the fairfax one? how was it? trying to get my cousin or sis to snag me a zine haha. crazy how its free, I don't think they have enough supply to last the night

Three stacks need to stop *********** we need that new ok album we got frank finally.. new tribe album coming too(rip phife) now we need outkast..oh yeah a real Little brother album

Last edited:
NCtwin NCtwin fam, I'm assuming you went to the fairfax one? how was it? trying to get my cousin or sis to snag me a zine haha. crazy how its free, I don't think they have enough supply to last the night

It wasn't bad when I got there. I just happened to be at The Grove already, so getting there wasn't a problem. I asked one of the people working and they said that it wasn't that bad when it opened at 3pm, but it slowly picked up. There was some little girl and her dad trying to jump the line too!! I had to snitch on them. I didn't hesitate. :lol:

So I saw that the Pop-up shop version is a little different, like a couple songs added/subtracted compared to the iTunes version.

EDIT: "I got two versions"... makes sense now :lol:

Last edited:
got home now and am just finding out this dropped

Im so happy i could cry yoooooo finally !!!!!!! Frank dropped lets gooooo!!!!!! I love you guys

Back
Top Bottom