This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

anyone got a DL link? this stuff sounds so smooth
pimp.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/?viafqiwfgicp5v8

Got it off his blog.

Just  DL'd... a few tracks in and I like it A LOT. I'm not normally into R&B either.
We all try is 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Just  DL'd... a few tracks in and I like it A LOT. I'm not normally into R&B either.
We all try is 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

this was on his tumblr not on the tape its�
pimp.gif

someone posted in the OFWGKTA thread too i believe

wow this is also 
pimp.gif
.. where can we download this though?

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

this was on his tumblr not on the tape its�
pimp.gif

someone posted in the OFWGKTA thread too i believe

wow this is also 
pimp.gif
.. where can we download this though?

Only song I don't like off Frank's new tape is American Wedding... dude really didn't put his own twist on Hotel California at all... then he just lets the guitar solo / instrumental run... sort of weak. That's a song you don't mess with unless it's done right.

Only song I don't like off Frank's new tape is American Wedding... dude really didn't put his own twist on Hotel California at all... then he just lets the guitar solo / instrumental run... sort of weak. That's a song you don't mess with unless it's done right.

Originally Posted by ABC

i'm not a fan of Hotel California from the get go, so American Wedding is my one skip.

the rest is flawless

Originally Posted by ABC

i'm not a fan of Hotel California from the get go, so American Wedding is my one skip.

the rest is flawless

I wasnt impressed by the OddFuture crew at the start when all I heard was Earl Sweatshirt, but with Casey Veggies, Tyler the Creator, and now this??? I can say im a give them more listens. This tape goes so smooth. Like lighting a doob with the sun setting in the background while getting dome'd up on a cliff over looking the ocean.

I wasnt impressed by the OddFuture crew at the start when all I heard was Earl Sweatshirt, but with Casey Veggies, Tyler the Creator, and now this??? I can say im a give them more listens. This tape goes so smooth. Like lighting a doob with the sun setting in the background while getting dome'd up on a cliff over looking the ocean.

Back
Top Bottom