This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Not gonna lie was expecting a lot more from the Novocaine video.

The mouth thing was cool and all and a little trippy but the lyrics paint a perfect story all they needed to do was follow them and i would have been satisfied.

Listens to video, closes eyes, created different video in head

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Not gonna lie was expecting a lot more from the Novocaine video.

The mouth thing was cool and all and a little trippy but the lyrics paint a perfect story all they needed to do was follow them and i would have been satisfied.

Listens to video, closes eyes, created different video in head

The vid wasn't all that bad imo, but I agree if they followed the lyrics it would've came out a lot better. Especially since the lyrics paint such a good strory...

The vid wasn't all that bad imo, but I agree if they followed the lyrics it would've came out a lot better. Especially since the lyrics paint such a good strory...

I liked the video, even the sudden end. Really no complaints, I just thought the vibe of the song was more spring/summer like so I thought it would've been themed visually around that.

I liked the video, even the sudden end. Really no complaints, I just thought the vibe of the song was more spring/summer like so I thought it would've been themed visually around that.

Does anyone know if he's going to put out a video for "Swim Good"? And why in every video that he's in he just sits there and barely moves his mouth when he's singing?

Come to think about it.......I looked up "frank ocean interview". Couldn't find a damn thing. Has anyone heard the guy actually talk?

Does anyone know if he's going to put out a video for "Swim Good"? And why in every video that he's in he just sits there and barely moves his mouth when he's singing?

Come to think about it.......I looked up "frank ocean interview". Couldn't find a damn thing. Has anyone heard the guy actually talk?

Is his shirt this:
url

?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

roll.gif

I was thinking the same thing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom