This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

I might be the only one but to me its like either Im really feelin his songs or its boring as hell.

I feel you on that.. Like there's no in between with them... Can't wait to hear what he does on Watch the Throne though.

I might be the only one but to me its like either Im really feelin his songs or its boring as hell.

I feel you on that.. Like there's no in between with them... Can't wait to hear what he does on Watch the Throne though.

Originally Posted by tevinbrad

This

Thinkin bout you is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This

Thinkin bout you is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

This

Thinkin bout you is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wordd!! He seems to work good with the ROC lol. I also like his voice on the chorus of a rap song... Real smooth.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

This

Thinkin bout you is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wordd!! He seems to work good with the ROC lol. I also like his voice on the chorus of a rap song... Real smooth.

Back
Top Bottom