This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

*frank ocean story*

had my lady over and she was complaining about us not gettin busy to nice songs...

i'd put on covert coup and call it day, fambs... but she wasnt havin' it no more...

i put on frank ocean.. and when i was in the yambs.... i started thinking "damb... this mixtape is kinda tough"

commenced to finishing up..

been in my rotation ever since.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*frank ocean story*

had my lady over and she was complaining about us not gettin busy to nice songs...

i'd put on covert coup and call it day, fambs... but she wasnt havin' it no more...

i put on frank ocean.. and when i was in the yambs.... i started thinking "damb... this mixtape is kinda tough"

commenced to finishing up..

been in my rotation ever since.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Just listened to White ... Amazing 
pimp.gif
This was the only reason I dl this OF Tape...dnt really listen to OF like that 
laugh.gif
, but Frank Ocean always comes through with 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Just listened to White ... Amazing 
pimp.gif
This was the only reason I dl this OF Tape...dnt really listen to OF like that 
laugh.gif
, but Frank Ocean always comes through with 
pimp.gif

So I've been listening to Frank Ocean for a while on youtube and such, finally downloaded Nostalgia Ultra on datpiff.

Can someone tell me where to download American Wedding please? Its one of my favorite tracks of his.

So I've been listening to Frank Ocean for a while on youtube and such, finally downloaded Nostalgia Ultra on datpiff.

Can someone tell me where to download American Wedding please? Its one of my favorite tracks of his.

Originally Posted by flintst0nez

not sure how i feel about this but he needs to drop something soon/ blow up this year

I refuse to believe that's Frank Ocean...

Originally Posted by flintst0nez

not sure how i feel about this but he needs to drop something soon/ blow up this year

I refuse to believe that's Frank Ocean...

Originally Posted by Heshua

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

Yeah, it was a mixtape. Suit is stupid
So because it's on a mixtape it's ok to blatently rip off someone else's song withouth changing a thing except the words?  If I was the eagle's I would hit homie with the warning (which they did) and if he continued to do it, then I'd sue.  Pretty fair way to handle the situation IMO.  Sampling is cool.  Straight ripping off is not.  Especially when you're a talented dude like Frank Ocean.  No need for that.

It's like FO turned the song into a riddem.

Originally Posted by Heshua

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

Yeah, it was a mixtape. Suit is stupid
So because it's on a mixtape it's ok to blatently rip off someone else's song withouth changing a thing except the words?  If I was the eagle's I would hit homie with the warning (which they did) and if he continued to do it, then I'd sue.  Pretty fair way to handle the situation IMO.  Sampling is cool.  Straight ripping off is not.  Especially when you're a talented dude like Frank Ocean.  No need for that.

It's like FO turned the song into a riddem.

Back
Top Bottom