This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

This is a completely unreasonable request, but I'd appreciate it if someone was kind enough to help me out. I'm a fan, but I honestly haven't caught anything he's done since Channel Orange outside of his feature on Beyoncé's album.

Would anyone happen to have a list? I can't imagine it being very long :lol:

That picture got me like 
pimp.gif

Ready for some new stuff.

This is a completely unreasonable request, but I'd appreciate it if someone was kind enough to help me out. I'm a fan, but I honestly haven't caught anything he's done since Channel Orange outside of his feature on Beyoncé's album.

Would anyone happen to have a list? I can't imagine it being very long :lol:

Wiseman (song he did for the movie django , tarantino said it didn't make the cut

Second half of pyramids

Wiseman (song he did for the movie django , tarantino said it didn't make the cut

Second half of pyramids

Bless your heart son :pimp:

So those two and that Hero joint posted on this page are everything he's done since the album?
pyramids were on his last album

Since the album he did wiseman and that other track posted

Ahhh I forgot blue whale he's rapping it's a decent song

pyramids were on his last album

Since the album he did wiseman and that other track posted

Ahhh I forgot blue whale he's rapping it's a decent song

I thought you meant he released a continuation of Pyramids after releasing the album :lol:

Sounds good though, I'll check those out. Thanks again my ___ :pimp:

^ seriously, some new Frank in July would be perfect man.

I remember when CO came out two years ago in the Summer, shh did not leave my iPod.

Word is that he's set to perform at the Met Gala tonight...

Really hoping for some new material, can't imagine he'd do any of his old stuff after this long

I ran into this snippet a few weeks ago and cant stop playing it. i wish it was a full song. Those who have heard it believe its from the Lonny days.

Surprisingly, from what I can tell by seeing its low play counts on soundcloud & YT, many have yet to listen to it.

So here..

Shows me her bare hands and crushes my ego :pimp:

Last edited:
Track is hot. I can see why people say it's Lonny, it's a little pop and radio friendly. I'm not even mad, I'm ready for this album to drop.

He might be on Brian Wilson's new album. :smokin

Brian Wilson is turning to a new generation of musical talent as the Beach Boys great works on his next album. According to a short item in the latest print issue of Rolling Stone, possible collaborators for the project include Frank Ocean, Lana Del Rey, Kacey Musgraves, and Zooey Deschanel.

It's unclear how far along these team-ups might be, but Ocean's track, described as "potentially" featuring the channel ORANGE singer, would be titled "Special Love."

SPIN

Back
Top Bottom