This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Swim Good vid is dope. I need a pair of black cement 3s 
smokin.gif

Thats all I could think about was I want some Threes in my life.

That "Thinking About You" video....Sweet video. Kind of deep. It is my younger sister who actually had such a clear interpretation of it that made me like the video. The girl who is dying is in a coma, or dream, and hears her friend and Frank (the doctor) talking. She dreams as she hears them talking. The male and female represent both of them as older adults in the dream. The creepy characters are trying to take her life away and he sacrifices his life to save her. They also do rituals to take his life away. He gets to give her the ring that glows so she can live, while he sacrifices himself for her and he dies. The little boy in the present life is also there holding on to that ring. I guess as a symbol of life. Such a sweet music video and I think it goes well with the song.

That "Thinking About You" video....Sweet video. Kind of deep. It is my younger sister who actually had such a clear interpretation of it that made me like the video. The girl who is dying is in a coma, or dream, and hears her friend and Frank (the doctor) talking. She dreams as she hears them talking. The male and female represent both of them as older adults in the dream. The creepy characters are trying to take her life away and he sacrifices his life to save her. They also do rituals to take his life away. He gets to give her the ring that glows so she can live, while he sacrifices himself for her and he dies. The little boy in the present life is also there holding on to that ring. I guess as a symbol of life. Such a sweet music video and I think it goes well with the song.

Not gonna lie, I think i timed up playing the song with the video...it was weird how perfect everything matched up
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not gonna lie, I think i timed up playing the song with the video...it was weird how perfect everything matched up
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom