This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Son.....his lyrics took over a whole new meaning.

Nature Feels

"I've been meaning to @*## you in the garden
 Been breathing so hard we both could use the oxygen
 Just hop on my back I'll take you down the stairs
 Into my backyard then lay you right on the grass"

Swim Good

"that's a pretty big trunk
on my lincoln town car ain't it
big enough to take these broken hearts
and put em in it..
now i'm driving round
on the boulevard trunk bleeding"

Uhhhh.....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 ayoooooooooo 

it gets better and better

and i could careless that "forrest gump you run my mind boooyyy..." is on a continuous loop in my head. 

I went to the LA show yesterday, saw a couple of NTers :pimp:

anyway, 3rd time going to a Frank Ocean show and still had a great time. I wouldn't say this was his best performance (his 2nd week at Coachella and his 1st tour were better performances IMO). the show was dimly light and the projected images stayed the same throughout the show, but I think he did that so that we focus on the music/sound instead.

Drake was there and caused a lot of commotion, Keri Hilson was there too and she touched my arm, never washing it again :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Lastly, Earl came out and performed Super Rich Kid with Frank which was pretty cool.

^ Drake walked right by me and my friends, we not really big fans but damn the place went crazy when they figured out who was walking thru.

I saw Tyler walking around with pretty much no commotion. Though he does that around here in LA anyways. Just funny seeing the contrast.

Wish I saw Keri...shes bad.

I've posted some photos of the show on my instagram here: http://web.stagram.com/n/briannguyen/?vm=grid

channel ORANGE has a 92 on Metacritic. AKA the best score of the year for albums with more than 10 reviews :pimp:

Last edited:
Gonna try to catch him at Lollapalooza next week along w/ Wale & The Weekend.

His show out here at the Metro is sold out :-(

Last edited:
grapevine, mango peaches and lime..
he's the new age stevie.

eeeeeeeasy there ; by 24 Stevie had already wrote and produced two albums, possible 3... and u wanna know the album that might be on the cusp? INNERVISIONS! :lol: :lol: Let's say he did that at 25. One of the greatest R&B albums of all time And not just wrote and produce, dang near played ALL the instruments (keyboard, piano, synths, drums)

I'm not even gon' mention the albums he had recorded BY THE TIME he was 24.... and the hits "hey love" "signed, sealed, delivered" "my cherie amour"....

Frank my guy and all but he don't even belong in the same realm as Stevie.

This generation is WAY too pressed to call somebody the next or new age somebody else.

Let dudes develop their own legacies. It's a joke to call dude the new age Stevie Wonder.

Thinking Bout You

Sweet Life

Pilot Jones

Crack Rock

Pyramids

Lost

White

Bad Religion 

Pink Matter

I rock with those HEAVY!

Back
Top Bottom