This Generation's Girls Not Knowing How To Cook Unappreciation

thousandaire

Banned
Seriously, why is it that none of the girls nowadays know how to cook. Damn near all of them don't even want to learn. I feel bad for all of us young dudesthat gotta pick a wife outta this bunch of "independent" women. This will play a HUGE part when it comes down for me to jump the broom.

My moms always kept a hot plate on the table for dinner so I guess that spoiled but still.... It seem like most of us are in for a future filled with Fast foodand carry-out.
tired.gif

I don't know about you but my girl seriously hooks it up. She's studying to be a doctor too. I got lucky.

laugh.gif
i like a independent woman...but this chick i dated once told me she doesn't know how to cook or clean cuz she figures she's gonna be rich in thefuture and is gonna hire a maid

my sister is 31 soon to be 32 has her own place with her fiance and is about to get married next year.... but she dont know how to cook
laugh.gif

They're unappreciated.

Lucky for me my girl knows how to cook. And you should hit up SimplyDimply, she'll cook for you if ask nicely.

*wait for Dirty to come in and say "do you know how to fix cars?*

Gender roles FTW/L

It's unappreciated but then again it's almost expected nowadays.

since parents these days dont give a rats *#! about raising a child right id say teach the %!%*+ how to cook and if shes lazy about it leave it alone

i plan to learn to cook for myself at some point.... prob when i get my own spot and can't enjoy moms food everyday
laugh.gif

HOW DO YOU FIX A DISH WASHER?????

BY SLAPPING HER A COUPLE OF TIMES.. LOL..

On the real though, I love home cooked meals. Too bad my girl lost her touch becuase of her job. Shes getting back though. I love it.

Yea, my girl can cook up a damn storm. For my birthday last year she made me an 8 pound beef and sausage lasagna instead of a cake. It was so beautiful italmost made me cry.

You just don't know how to pick em.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Pretty sexist thinking.

Do you know how to cook?

I mean I'm no G. Garvin, but I'm straight when I need to be. You must not have grown up in a house where your mother cooked or something. Women cook,thats what most do when they are married, just like the Man is supposed to work and pay bills to keep the lights and water on. I'm not saying that the _shouldn't help out in the kitchen too, but a woman who can't cook is highly unattractive

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Pretty sexist thinking.

Do you know how to cook?

How's it sexist thinking?

He didn't say only women should cook.
Uhh...yes it is. He's solely relying on women (his mother, his future wife) to cook for him.

He goes as far as saying that it will be a big factor in choosing his wife claiming "independent" women don't want to learn how to cook and thatit's somehow a burden on "young dudes."

Read again.

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Pretty sexist thinking.

Do you know how to cook?

I mean I'm no G. Garvin, but I'm straight when I need to be. You must not have grown up in a house where your mother cooked or something. Women cook, thats what most do when they are married, just like the Man is supposed to work and pay bills to keep the lights and water on. I'm not saying that the _ shouldn't help out in the kitchen too, but a woman who can't cook is highly unattractive
Based on my comments, you really don't know enough about me to infer that I grew up in a home with any kind of situation (whether my mothercooked or not). That's not even the issue or a way to validate your own statements.

You can justify it however you'd like, but your thinking is sexist. It's simple.

Not many women are into the susie homemaker thing anymore.
I can balance both, but if I get sexist undertones from the s/o I immediately get rebellious about and chew dude up and spit him out no questions asked.
I don't know its just an immediate reaction.
I think some women are just resentful how some men get too comfortable and ungrateful and they want to avoid that.

My lady knows how to cook. But one of my homeboys lady made me a tuna sandwich with the right out of the can and two slices of bread. I told her i aint eatingthis @%%$. But yeah it sucks.

Pretty sexist thinking.

Do you know how to cook?

I mean I'm no G. Garvin, but I'm straight when I need to be. You must not have grown up in a house where your mother cooked or something. Women cook, thats what most do when they are married, just like the Man is supposed to work and pay bills to keep the lights and water on. I'm not saying that the _ shouldn't help out in the kitchen too, but a woman who can't cook is highly unattractive
indifferent.gif

Pretty sexist thinking.

Do you know how to cook?

if she cant cook...than she can hop out my bed and out the door
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]On a scale of 1-10 I'm about a 7 when it comes to cooking.. I'm nevergetting married so I won't really care if my chick knows how to cook, but it's definitely a plus.. All I really ask is that she brings in money andknows to keep a place clean.[/color]
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom