...This guy was looking at craigslist personal ad's to hook up......but instead finds his mom..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

holy basedgod

So .. im on this forum I frequent.. & this dude got himself a messed up situation... I wonder how his mom is feeling at this moment !!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

http://tinyurl.com/3xqqccn

Noooooooo! Hahaha wooww dude is definitely in a tough one, how do you come back from that, ever?

Noooooooo! Hahaha wooww dude is definitely in a tough one, how do you come back from that, ever?

Dude sounds salty like he might just hop on it

"The sad part is I have the greatest relationship you can ever imagine with her bro, like really amazing shes my everything. This #%@+ has me beside myself, that is steeping so low. And I never ever go on CraigsList, this was the first time in like 4 months and it wasnt for ANYTHING but to laugh at what the people say, little did I know id be laughing at my own mother. "

"The sad part is I have the greatest relationship you can ever imagine with her bro, like really amazing shes my everything. This #%@+ has me beside myself, that is steeping so low. And I never ever go on CraigsList, this was the first time in like 4 months and it wasnt for ANYTHING but to laugh at what the people say, little did I know id be laughing at my own mother. "

"The sad part is I have the greatest relationship you can ever imagine with her bro, like really amazing shes my everything. This +#$% has me beside myself, that is steeping so low. And I never ever go on CraigsList, this was the first time in like 4 months and it wasnt for ANYTHING but to laugh at what the people say, little did I know id be laughing at my own mother. "

"The sad part is I have the greatest relationship you can ever imagine with her bro, like really amazing shes my everything. This +#$% has me beside myself, that is steeping so low. And I never ever go on CraigsList, this was the first time in like 4 months and it wasnt for ANYTHING but to laugh at what the people say, little did I know id be laughing at my own mother. "

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

just upset finding out his mom's a skeez

Back
Top Bottom