Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't care its still funny

• LOL Abercrombie and Fitch more like Abercrombie and B****

• Total voters
kind of bad for PR that he said it, but i dont see anything wrong with the actual choice to not make XL sized womens clothes

inb4 nter starts a company carrying only XL and larger sized womens clothes

Man in all reality this is great PR for them.

This is the guy who told the Jersey Shore cast to stop wearing his clothes because it gives them a bad name.

My girl used to be a size 4 or 6 in AandF and they would put the bigger sizes on the top shelf like out of reach. She would always be like why in gods name is a size 4 at arms length and i can't even reach a size 6. Both of those sizes really aren't that big. And by NT standards im sure girls are in a 12 normally.

It is his brand and image....he can protect it as he sees fit. And i think its a good look really elitist brands do well in this day and age of materialism. Now whether or not the brand is actually good is a subjective question. I like their shorts personally...and i have a couple long sleeve shirts from there since they tend to have longer sleeves which fit my lankey arms well.

Man in all reality this is great PR for them.

This is the guy who told the Jersey Shore cast to stop wearing his clothes because it gives them a bad name.

My girl used to be a size 4 or 6 in AandF and they would put the bigger sizes on the top shelf like out of reach. She would always be like why in gods name is a size 4 at arms length and i can't even reach a size 6. Both of those sizes really aren't that big. And by NT standards im sure girls are in a 12 normally.

It is his brand and image....he can protect it as he sees fit. And i think its a good look really elitist brands do well in this day and age of materialism. Now whether or not the brand is actually good is a subjective question. I like their shorts personally...and i have a couple long sleeve shirts from there since they tend to have longer sleeves which fit my lankey arms well.
roll.gif

didn't this company get angry when minorities wore their clothes?
I think they did once but I'm not sure, this this is ******g ridiculous . 

They've had issues with not hiring minorities, not wanting minority celebs in their clothes and even got in trouble for making a few racist tees.

This company is a total joke and at this point I wouldn't be surprised to find out those article above is real.

Last edited:
Wouldn't doubt this, made some pretty racist tees towards Asians back in the day
_1938914_abercrombieap300shirt3.jpg

628x471.jpg

Never really saw the allure of there clothing been in there maybe three times in my life looking for a flannel but other then that... Plus I have never really seen any hot chicks in there

According to this popular teen clothing retailer, fat chicks will just never be a part of the “in” crowd.

He's not wrong... he's just an a-hole.

At least he's honest about it. Besides, someone has to keep these big girls in check. The only reason why they wear clothes that don't mesh with their body type is because someone is making it. If a woman's gut sticks out further than her chest, there isn't any reason why she should be wearing stuff like tube tops and short shorts anyways.

Last edited:
I had a feeling this dude was going to look deformed in some way. Has the nerve to say he only wan'ts good looking people wearing his clothes. I don't have a issue with designers catering to a particular group of society I feel it's their right. But when you are a part of the group of people you criticise, then I take issue with that.

View media item 402646

looking like old Biff

View media item 402648

Last edited:
It seems like all of these dudes who own these types of clothing companies be on one
Lets not forget old boy for AA
american-apparel-creator-dov-cahrney.jpg

people still wear that stuff ? ... if they do I highly doubt they're the "cool kids" :lol:
I like their button ups only.

My homegirl works there. She's black and very average looking. But since he's a **** I will no longer buy their clothing.

I had a feeling this dude was going to look deformed in some way. Has the nerve to say he only wan'ts good looking people wearing his clothes. I don't have a issue with designers catering to a particular group of society I feel it's their right. But when you are a part of the group of people you criticise, then I take issue with that.

View media item 402646

looking like old Biff

View media item 402648

:wow: The likeness is uncanny

I even thought it was the same person at first
:rofl: 

dead.gif

Last edited:
Damn they said he looks like Gary Busey bobbed for apples in a tank full of bees.
laugh.gif
Ouch.

Dude really has no room to talk tho. Got the dude from Mask kind of vibe going.

Back
Top Bottom