This Is A Flawless Piece Of Music

Blue Sky Black Death is DOPE. Something you can always roll up and vibe out to.

Blue Sky Black Death is DOPE. Something you can always roll up and vibe out to.

Man, these dudes are some of my favorite artists out right now. Beautiful music. I was thinking about making a BSBD appreciation thread, but figured it wouldn't be well-received on here. 
ohwell.gif
Glad others appreciate their music.

Personally, that was my 3rd favorite from the new album, "Farewell to the Former World" and "Sleeping Children Are Still Flying" > *

It's early to call it, but I think this might be their masterpiece. I'm given it a slight nod over "Late Night Cinema."

Man, these dudes are some of my favorite artists out right now. Beautiful music. I was thinking about making a BSBD appreciation thread, but figured it wouldn't be well-received on here. 
ohwell.gif
Glad others appreciate their music.

Personally, that was my 3rd favorite from the new album, "Farewell to the Former World" and "Sleeping Children Are Still Flying" > *

It's early to call it, but I think this might be their masterpiece. I'm given it a slight nod over "Late Night Cinema."

Don't ever be afraid to put some new and different music on this board! It's too saturated with rap, and although I do really like rap, we need a lot more diversity.

That song is great, BTW.

Don't ever be afraid to put some new and different music on this board! It's too saturated with rap, and although I do really like rap, we need a lot more diversity.

That song is great, BTW.

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Sounds dope. Put me on? I just got Noir what else should I listen too 
Definitely cop Late Night Cinema. That's the album that started it all for me, logged stupid hours listening to that joint. 
I recommend starting with Razah's Ladder (and the Razah's Ladder instrumentals) with Hell Razah too. He's dope and really set the standard for how a rapper should come with it when working with BSBD. 

Just about EVERYTHING else is more than worth listening to but at the same time you gotta remember these dudes take so many different directions with their music depending on who they're working with and who they're composing for that their sound always varies. 

APH wrote:

I still don't know how Noir slipped past me. Just found out it dropped a couple of days ago. Been listening to it for two straight days. 

It's funny because after one listen I couldn't believe it, I was sittin there like "this actually might be better than Late Night Cinema..."

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Sounds dope. Put me on? I just got Noir what else should I listen too 
Definitely cop Late Night Cinema. That's the album that started it all for me, logged stupid hours listening to that joint. 
I recommend starting with Razah's Ladder (and the Razah's Ladder instrumentals) with Hell Razah too. He's dope and really set the standard for how a rapper should come with it when working with BSBD. 

Just about EVERYTHING else is more than worth listening to but at the same time you gotta remember these dudes take so many different directions with their music depending on who they're working with and who they're composing for that their sound always varies. 

APH wrote:

I still don't know how Noir slipped past me. Just found out it dropped a couple of days ago. Been listening to it for two straight days. 

It's funny because after one listen I couldn't believe it, I was sittin there like "this actually might be better than Late Night Cinema..."

Originally Posted by sonunox34

That song is great, BTW.

Back
Top Bottom