This is creepy!!

how does that work? i tried it a few times and it got it right all those times. in the last screen a lot of the symbols are the same

At first I thought it was going to be one of those simple math questions that always give you a range of answers. But I did it a few times and went from
eek.gif
to
frown.gif
to
nerd.gif

I saw this a while back
It all has to do with Math, the two #s you add together make the same symbol each time

i just did it about 8 times and it worked every single time.

ALTHOUGH, it didn't work when i just went to the last page and just selected a number at random.

please note that the symbols are on there multiple times. one of my coworkers tried to explain this garbage about probability and was comparing it to cardtricks. yeah yeah... it was just ruining the trick for me. kinda cool i guess.

Originally Posted by PurpleHazeInMyLungs

how does that work? i tried it a few times and it got it right all those times. in the last screen a lot of the symbols are the same

Yep, the symbols are the same if you prt scrn, you can clearly see this. Then they change once you redo the test.

lolrus. you guys are hilarious..

it is all very simple-- all two digit numbers (from 10 to 99) have the weird mathematical property that if you add the two digits that form the number ofinterest, and subtract the result from the original number, you will always end with a multiple of 9.

peace.

theres only a few number of possibilities it can be. All these possiblities have the same symbol. notice when you pick a number next time, all of your previousnumbers have the same symbol every time. they just change the symbols from test to test.

The last 3 posts sum up everything even though I tried to explain it earlier but people were still
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Every number you choose in this game will end up being a multiple of 9.

eg. 10: 10-1=9...21: 21-3-18...33: 33-6=27

you see the pattern? 10's=9, 20's=18, 30's=27, 40's=36 etc.

Every symbol that is a multiple of 9 is exactly the same so it can never be wrong.

NO IT'S CREEPY.....THE SECOND TIME I JUST SKIPPED EVERYTHING......AND DIDN'T ADD OR SUBTRACT NOTHING. I JUST STARED AT A NUMBER AND THE SIGN POPPEDUP!!!!!!
nerd.gif

im at work so i cant see it now but i think i know what you guys are talking about. Its old stuff tho

It took me a while to figure out how it did it

Back
Top Bottom