This is disgusting. People actively go out looking to film fights for WSHH?

I don't go on that website but this was posted on Reddit. I haven't seen a lot of WSHH videos but what struck me about this video, other than a bunch of men hooting and hollering while some scrawny dude gets beat in daylight by a guy that has fifty pounds on him, is that it seemed like they went to get this guy with the intent to video and put it on WSHH. Am I late on this? I can't believe there are people that go out with the intent to film this kind of crap. I'm not sure if the kid that got beat stole the kicks but damn. Anyone in the Boston area know what transpired after this?

edit: video got taken down by Youtube. If you have to look, it's probably on WSHH. I'm not reposting it.

I was watching that while I was in the library earlier..I yelled out "oh #+@*" at 1:02 
roll.gif
 #+@* had my dyin. WSHH is defs appreciated when i'm in procrastination mode.

this !!!* was brutal...i watched this earlier today..my roommates were laughing..i couldnt lol

This video is obviously fake. They walk past 2 white girls at 2:04 and don't hit on them.

it's not that serious, just ignore it

it's been goin on before WSHH...ppl used to do the same thing with youtube
bunch of racists on Reddit btw

Any fight video on that site you have some random spectator yelling out "WORLDSTAR, WORLDSTAR!!"...its like their trademark.

I'm still wondering, what if they were his shoes? If so then this is a tragedy. If he did steal em, he's stupid for stealing from a dude he knows can beat his ***. Like would you steal a tiger from Mike Tyson?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

it's not that serious, just ignore it

it's been goin on before WSHH...ppl used to do the same thing with youtube
bunch of racists on Reddit btw
I rarely come across these videos because I don't actively seek them out. I'm just shocked I guess. I can't believe this took place in broad daylight on a college campus.
I'm not going to say there aren't racists on Reddit (there are racists everywhere) but, for the most part, it's one of the less ignorant places on the internet I've found. I get the feeling most people on there are computer programmers and gamers 
laugh.gif

I Doubt that kid stole the shoes. This was over something else. No One is going to steal another mans foamposites who goes to the same school and wear them around campus. Also the dude who got beat up had a outfit for the shoes. No Way the shoes were stolen. Especially because that kid doesnt look liek he is about that life.

The dude who beat him up look like a bum just by what he is wearing.

These dudes arent boston %%$*$#. they lynn, somerville, cambridge, everett, chelsea type %%$*$#. they soft dudes. Trust when i say that. none of those other dudes will throw down they are all ({})

i dont know which part was worse.. him getting smacked on his head with his own shoe or trying to hold on to the guys leg (*@%?)

smh at all the dudes around him cheerleading like lil girls though

These dudes are cheerleading because, like i said... they are not use to seeing this kind of violence. they are all soft. they feel big cuz its 12 on 1.

Damn, if those were his kicks then those dudes just earned themselves some jail time. Either way this type of stuff has no place on a college campus

I'm not the one to wish bad things upon someone, but dude that knocked the kid out needs to get handled
30t6p3b.gif

Man, when the guy punched him on the side of the head after he was down so he could grab the second shoe...
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom