This is getting heavy v. Marty McFly

So....

I've been single for the past month and a half and I never really put myself out there to start dating. A week ago I go to the bowling alley with somefriends and I meet a girl there who they are friends with. We all go to Denny's afterward and to make a long story short she put her number in my phonewithout me knowing, she likes me, we went on two dates, she pours her heart out to me.... all within a week.

Meanwhile....

One of my friends that I went bowling with called me up on Friday and wanted me to do him a favor. He is going out on a date but his girl is bringing a friendand the friend doesn't want to be a third wheel so he tells her that he has a friend who might be decent enough for her to attract her attention. Soit's basically a blind double-date. I agreed to it and I met them at the Grove (my L.A. heads def. know this spot). I met them in the parking lot I saw twodifferent types of girls (I had not met his new girl yet so I didn't know which was my date): a short, mildly heavy-set girl with long hair, thick lips,and a big bust then there was the other girl who was tall, light-skinned, short but cute haircut, beautiful and smooth skin.
Naturally because of my friend's height I assumed that the tall girl was his girl friend and the other girl was my date, I figured he was playing a meanjoke on me and the girl I thought I was with. But it turned out that I was on the date with the taller girl. In short me and the girl hit it off, we love thesame type of music, we have similar tastes in fashion (with respect to our genders), and we really like each other. We eventually stay out late and we end up"gettin' it crackin'". She felt weird cuz she never had sex with someone on the first night that she met them, but she got over thateventually.

Now...

I went on a date with the girl from the bowling alley last night and I brought up having an open relationship and she didn't like that too much cuz shedoesn't want anyone else. Eventually she said she would just have to get used to it. Later last night/early this morning we "get it crackin'"too, lol.

So now I don't know what to do, I like both of the girls but I want an open relationship where I'm not tied down to anyone and I'm free to datewhoever I please. Between the two I feel like I have more of a connection with the tall girl (who is really only an inch or two taller than me) because of ourtastes in music and a bunch of other things we have in common. The problem is the other girl poured her heart out to me within the first week of usdating...... ugh this ain't as easy as I thought it would be. What to do???

pick the girl who you have a deeper connection to. Because eventually you will have to be exclusive with someone. doubt both girls will be cool with you datingother girls while your seeing them.

You said you had a better connection with the taller girl. I say you pick her.

Having a girl pour her whole heart the very first week you've met isn't a good sign. She seems like the clingy type. And im assuming your a young manwith a lot to offer.

The taller girl seems to be a lot more liberal. Pick her.

Choose one, you wouldn't want to taste someone penis in your mouth would you? I'm sure the girls don't want to taste another girl either.

Thank you guys/girl for bein mature about this. I do think that the girl who poured her heart to me needs to be cut loose, I just don't want to hurt herfeelings. But on the other hand if I don't do something soon it will get worse or deeper...

Between the two I feel like I have more of a connection with the tall girl (who is really only an inch or two taller than me) because of our tastes in music and a bunch of other things we have in common.

Well, if you like the same music is it even a question? PLUS! You two like A BUNCH of other stuff too. She's obviously the tramp for you. I mean, you madeno mention of the cryer liking the same music as you; and if you can't drive in a car with each other and enjoy the same music, you might as well nip it inthe bud and call it quits.

Tall Girl FTW! lol but real talk get rid of the Dennys girl, if she pours everything out to you in the first week then thats a problem.
Take our advice on this one

Give it more time to get to know them both. You never know, you might cut bowling girl for tall girl and tall girl might be a physco while bowling girl is madcool.

Swerve left from clingy girls fam...My recent ex girl friend, who I went to college with and had English with, told me she loved me the first time I smashed.To make things worse, she said it everytime we boned for that whole week. I mean, that was my second time up there, but that was the first time I was there bymyself, just me and her......clingy girls are nothin' but trouble fam, take it from me.

You're not going to post pics?
tired.gif
You should know better.

Pick The "tall girl", she let you smash on the first date, you said you have a deeper connection, and she doesn't seem clingy.

However, to give an, um...*cough cough* better analyization of your dilemma, please post pics. =)

Back
Top Bottom