This is great. TSA degenerate caught stealing iPAD by ABC News.

I work in the baggage department at a major airport and recently found an Ipad.  Gave that joint right back to lost and found because I didn't want something like that to happen to me.  Plus somebody at my job just got caught stealing a laptop that belonged to an person who works at the f.b.i.  
So I've been wondering this for awhile now, perhaps you know. Suppose I check in a bag, and I take it to the TSA dropoff point, once it makes it passed their x-ray machines and is sent to the back, how are things still stolen? Is it from rummaging thru unlocked bags?

So I've been wondering this for awhile now, perhaps you know. Suppose I check in a bag, and I take it to the TSA dropoff point, once it makes it passed their x-ray machines and is sent to the back, how are things still stolen? Is it from rummaging thru unlocked bags?
Well usually your bag is sent through the machine once unless you have an electronic device in which they warn you before you send your bag through.  Its such a short amount of time of the x-ray process that they really don't have time to rummage through your bag.  Anytime you see those thefts its because a passenger forgot that they left it behind. 

They got time to do whatever they want. I was with my mother in law in Orlando in January and the dude cuffed 100 dollar bill right in front of her and she saw him he acted stupid at first handed it back and vamoosed in to the chaos of the security check. His boss acted like he did not know who was stationed at that line. So ya you just sol if anything happens

I swear one of those bastards stole this little pocket knife/ leatherman tool outta my bag that I checked.

My fault. I shoulda put one of those little locks on it. :smh:

He messed up, actions have consequences. Apple is loving the publicity, the "Find my iPad" feature worked like a damn charm. Wish every person that stole an iPhone/iPad was this dumb.

Back
Top Bottom