This is how you eff up a second chance: Lyfe Jennings Sentenced to 3.5 years.

This the dude that bought his ex-fiance a $100k engagement ring that she won't give back right? 
My man just can't catch a break

I read he wasn't even suppose to have a gun cuz he's a felon so i'm sure that didnt help.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

So the same bamma who made the biggest cockblocking song of all time "S.E.X" and "Statistics" was kicking in doors and bussin off shots looking for the mother of his children? Good job sir. Maybe he shoulda took heed to his own songs.

was thinking the same thing

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I read he wasn't even suppose to have a gun cuz he's a felon so i'm sure that didnt help.
I guess i'm just a hoodlum in the sense that I don't see anything wrong with owning a gun.

Clappin' in the street tho.  SMH.  Yankin' fail into the air.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I guess i'm just a hoodlum in the sense that I don't see anything wrong with owning a gun.

Clappin' in the street tho.  SMH.  Yankin' fail into the air.
What don't you #!%@@!' get?!  He's a FELON!  A felon gets knocked with a gun, it's a wrap, he's going back, no questions asked.

Some of ya'll _'s are just as dumb, if not DUMBER than Lyfe.  "Well in my opinion, what he did wasn't that bad...we all get caught up in *$#%...things happen in life..."
laugh.gif

Funny how Lyfe can accept the consequences of his actions yet you got _'s on the computer gettin' up in arms about this *$#%.

What the hell?  Did I ever say he didn't
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
up royally?  Cuz let's be clear, he
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
ed up royally.  Not that what I or you say here matters in any way.

I'd just rather try a little empathy and see if I can learn something instead of pointing out the obvious.

Now, T.I. on the other hand is a completely different story...

...I'm prolly the biggest Tip stan on this board, but that Ns BLOWING IT.

Any time or sentence he gets is time and a sentence that he brought on himself...

...and yeah, there are certain things you can't do if you wanna pose on magazine covers as Malcolm X - lookin' back on it now, that @!+% seems so blasphemous.

Still my dude and all, but that N need to sit and clear his head for a few - you ain't entitled to this music @!+% G, it's a gift, and you're takin' it for granted...

Any time or sentence he gets is time and a sentence that he brought on himself...

...and yeah, there are certain things you can't do if you wanna pose on magazine covers as Malcolm X - lookin' back on it now, that %%$* seems so blasphemous.

Still my dude and all, but that N need to sit and clear his head for a few - you ain't entitled to this music %%$* G, it's a gift, and you're takin' it for granted...

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

...and yeah, there are certain things you can't do if you wanna pose on magazine covers as Malcolm X - lookin' back on it now, that @!+% seems so blasphemous.

Still my dude and all, but that N need to sit and clear his head for a few - you ain't entitled to this music @!+% G, it's a gift, and you're takin' it for granted...
044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ea.gif

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Son will be ok.

After doing a dime, 3.5 should be easy.
indifferent.gif
 "After doing a dime" anyone with common sense wouldn't want to step foot inside a prison cell again.
Should be easy. 
laugh.gif

malikdagoat wrote:
So the same bamma who made the biggest cockblocking song of all time "S.E.X" and "Statistics" was kicking in doors and bussin off shots looking for the mother of his children? Good job sir. Maybe he shoulda took heed to his own songs.

laugh.gif

Dead Stokc wrote:
Once a criminal......

You already know. 
pimp.gif

+@!@ outta here...

...after doin' a decade - 3.5 aint all that bad.

You damn sure don't want to do it, but you know you can...

...that's a mentality some people can't wrap their minds around.

I guess I should have phrased my statement by saying anyone with common sense would do everything in their power to not step foot in a prison cell after such an experience, rather than saying they wouldn't want to go back. Of course no one wants to go back.
You've got a criminal record, regained freedom, children, a music career, and you decide to bust a door down, fire gunshots in the air, and have authorities chase you?! Unruly behavior like that is inexcusable, especially from someone who has done "a dime." Something is terribly wrong with an individual if they're in his position and can't find the strength to control such impulses.

From the nature of prison, to having years of your life decay, to not seeing your children, there's nothing "easy" about that at all.

He has a song on his new album called "Learn From This" that is about what happened. At first I saw the title and was like "Yeah right, he didn't learn a thing...he's going back to jail after next month." But it's not about him learning from it, it's him telling everybody else they need to learn from what he's done because he knows he was never able to.

I don't know why but this line seems really sad to me:
It's sad but it's true, and I'm gonna do the best I can,
And if by chance I don't make it, the kid's tuition is in my Timberland's

Originally Posted by Nek32

He has a song on his new album called "Learn From This" that is about what happened. At first I saw the title and was like "Yeah right, he didn't learn a thing...he's going back to jail after next month." But it's not about him learning from it, it's him telling everybody else they need to learn from what he's done because he knows he was never able to.

I don't know why but this line seems really sad to me:
It's sad but it's true, and I'm gonna do the best I can,
And if by chance I don't make it, the kid's tuition is in my Timberland's
No it's not.  It's about his failed relationship with his baby mama.

Did you even bother listening to the song before writing that?

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Son will be ok.

After doing a dime, 3.5 should be easy.
indifferent.gif
 "After doing a dime" anyone with common sense wouldn't want to step foot inside a prison cell again.
Should be easy. 
laugh.gif
Easier said than done.  Some ppl just cant shake that mentality.  And I take back the "should be easy" part.  Aint nothing easy about doing time,  but compared to his previous stint,  this should be easier in the sense that it's not something new and he's done way more time before.

Back
Top Bottom