This Is How You Steal 23 MacBook Pros, 14 iPhones, and 9 iPods In 31 Seconds

in_n_out_logo.jpg

Have a hard time believing these won't be tracked down if they try to sell them anywhere but on the streets. but damn, they certainly did their homework oncasing that place.

Originally Posted by newbery158

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Originally Posted by eaalto

I'll never understand why people praise this behavior.

Was it efficient? Sure. Daring? Sure. Smart? No. Sooner or later this is going to get back to them.

To the person that suggested they "deserve" to have stolen goods for having caused no physical harm to anyone in the process, how the hell does that make any sense? If I rape a girl and she ends up liking it and doesn't want me to stop, do I "deserve" to walk away from the situation guilt-free?
2qd05xx.gif

laugh.gif
Dude thinking too hard about the situation. If you take this thread that serious, maybe Niketalk isnt for you?

n5r31c.jpg

something like this IS serious, not a joke as 99% of you are taking it. I hope these pieces of scum get what they deserve and SMH at yall who are makin these fools out to be some sort of modern day Robin Hoods. Crime should never be applauded, you guys think it was funny when that sneaker store in LA got looted after the Lakers Finals victory? i swear most of the NT population these days is a f'in joke.

I don't think that store in L.A. was a billion dollar corporation. You fail.

LMAO. I'm sorry dude, but this is just funny. Company is just going to mark this down in the variance book and keep it moving.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Was it efficient? Sure. Daring? Sure. Smart? No. Sooner or later this is going to get back to them.

To the person that suggested they "deserve" to have stolen goods for having caused no physical harm to anyone in the process, how the hell does that make any sense? If I rape a girl and she ends up liking it and doesn't want me to stop, do I "deserve" to walk away from the situation guilt-free?
2qd05xx.gif

laugh.gif
Dude thinking too hard about the situation. If you take this thread that serious, maybe Niketalk isnt for you?

n5r31c.jpg

something like this IS serious, not a joke as 99% of you are taking it. I hope these pieces of scum get what they deserve and SMH at yall who are makin these fools out to be some sort of modern day Robin Hoods. Crime should never be applauded, you guys think it was funny when that sneaker store in LA got looted after the Lakers Finals victory? i swear most of the NT population these days is a f'in joke.

because stealing from an average business is wrong, but stealing from a big corporation is.... okay?
grin.gif

Stealing is stealing.

I gotta admit though that was pretty well planned and executed. I feel bad for the security guard; you know he's out of a job.

Stealing small amounts from a big corporation is ok...i bet you've gotten mad a people for having illegal cable connections
laugh.gif

Stealing small amounts from a big corporation is ok...i bet you've gotten mad a people for having illegal cable connections
laugh.gif

I can agree with this. ONLY because large companies like Apple dont give two %%**% about us. Only our $$. I only care about Apple making good products for meto use. I dont care about the wellbeing of ONE of their stores. They took physical items, not lives. Get over it. People in here going hard at the kids arethe same people who go by the books on everything, follow every law and NEVER "do any wrong." Better check that...

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Anyone ever feel that if your skilled enough to pull off a massive robbery without harming a soul and using no weapons they kinda deserve it?

I mean these guys have balls of steel and god dam clean out a store in 31 seconds?'

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I have a criminal mind, but as I got older I suppressed that and used it in a different way. I stay thinking about doing robberies like this allthe time though, it's not hard if you think about it.

As for selling them you can sell them out of state through craigslist, each individually over a set amount of time. I would probably move after I sold a coupleof units. I would keep all those devices off and for the most part you'd be home free.

2qd05xx.gif

laugh.gif

n5r31c.jpg

i thought the sneakerstory robbery was funny...the carmello comparison has hilarious
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom