This is Karma

So.... why did he flip her off ?

Was she not letting him pass before she started filming ?

Sticking with the theme of the thread:

900x900px-LL-e644e4f5_instantkarma.gif

There's a lot of douche bag drivers with big trucks here in Texas. Think they can seriously do whatever the **** the want at it gets on my god damn nerves. :smh:

Looks like she was in the fast lane and dude was trying to pass. I may be wrong

They were not on a highway so there technically is no fast lane. There are left hand turns which would warrant her driving that speed in the left lane. And she was passing cars on the right lane so she wasn't driving super slow. Dude should have just passed her and kept it moving. She shouldn't have been filming while driving. Both are bad drivers. Glad no one else on the road was involved in an accident.

dude had the audacity to flip one off and look at the camera for 3 mississippi's 
roll.gif
roll.gif

but that's pretty sad, hopefully dude is ok 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Under further review, what I see in the OP is two dangerous drivers on the road.

In the description the uploader says that she was hogging the turning lane/fast lane because she was about to make a left turn .5 miles ahead

1) Speedo shows 60mph = 1 mile per minute
2) Video is 2 minutes long
So...she was turning in .5 miles but covered almost 2 in the span of her video

She definitely had plenty of room/time to let the guy pass her.

She also said that she has recorded circumstances like this before
Meaning that
1) She does this quite often, playing with her stupid phone recording and turning the camera on to hopefully film something worth uploading to youtube
2) She could have moved over numerous times while filming the guy instead of baiting him

Woman seems like a self righteous liar.

She claims the truck was tailgating, but the video shows that's not the case. Then she goes on to stop in the middle of the road to laugh at the guy.

She says her video is responsible for police catching the truck driver, but I find that hard to believe considering that the plates are unidentifiable and she was speeding too.

She is also claiming she didn't look at the phone while filming which seems like another lie to get idiots on youtube to agree with her decisions on the road. Youtubers ate her up and she has now disabled comments on the video.

I'm not saying the driver of the truck wasn't at fault, but the uploader isn't in the right either.

Back
Top Bottom