This is NOT a good SIGN for JB

i was told from my boy that this pack is already on sale up in indianapolis. $250

next employee appreciation 50% off at foot locker imma get em then, MAYBE

If these shoes don t start selln Jb will have no choice but to give discounts

jb already made their money off of eastbay but next time they put out a pack eastbay will probably buy less or none because they cant sell them or have to putthem on sale and lose money....which in turn would hurt jb

If Jordan was in trouble all he would have to do is put all of his shoes on Nike id and he'll be set for life. Besides this pack is weak.

same here the pack idea is bad from JB
i feel be push to buy the whole pack but only for one shoe
that good for them but bad for us

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

after all of the cdp im sick of packs and money is tight rite now. when is JB gonna drop a pack from what MJ scored 50 in
laugh.gif

Lmfao

yea no worries. eastbay probably just has a huge stock. but i do hop these stupid packs go away

JB SCREWED THEMSELVESOVER ON THIS PACK.

WE DO NOT LIKEPACKS.

EACH SHOE RETAIL AT$135 + 2 = $270

SHOES WOULD ACTUALLYSELL IF IT WAS SOLD INDIVIDUALLY.

INDIVIDUALLY = OPTIONS = WE PICK WHICH SHOE, COLOR WE WANTTO BUY.

COMING FROM OLDER JORDAN HEAD. JB HAS FALLEN OFF IN SO MANY WAYS. QUALITY HAS BEEN AN BIG ISSUE. DONT EXPECT QUALITYSHOES FROM JORDAN BRAND. I FEEL BAD FOR THE YOUNGER GENERATIONS GETTING THIS TYPE OF GARGBAGE PACKS, COLORS AND QUALITY ETC.,

I think it's the pack. If they only released the raptors, it would probably have sold out. I just don't see any logic in buying the pack for $300+ whenyou only like one pair. I'd probably cough up the $300+ for a couple of Raptors though...LMAO
laugh.gif

They need to stop with the packs. People want retros that are true to the originals. It's that simple. Not many people want an Orlando-themed AJ VII,especially not for $310 + tax.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

It might just mean eastbay is trying to get rid of their stock. JB already got paid from eastbay. Now eastbay is goin to let you order more in hopes that these will sell rather then letting them sit and eventually lose money by allowing people to use discount codes.

Back
Top Bottom