This is out of hand SMH Vol. Niketalk

Every time i turn on my computer i get something called "Security 2010" which is a virus lying that i have viruses
smh.gif

had to run "rkill" every time i turn my computer on.

Anyway to delete this for good?

And when is the NT Admins gonna fix this?

i got this same thing yesterday... my computer is destroyed.... i used the malware program but it doesnt do anything... i have to end task and close theprogram of the fake antivirus but my computer wont let me... so even though i run the malware program and deleted the infected files its still there when ireboot...and i forgot to add i cant even go on safe mode either

Originally Posted by you go boy

i got this same thing yesterday... my computer is destroyed.... i used the malware program but it doesnt do anything... i have to end task and close the program of the fake antivirus but my computer wont let me... so even though i run the malware program and deleted the infected files its still there when i reboot...and i forgot to add i cant even go on safe mode either

try using rkill. it'll stop the virus. but the virus will come out when you turn on your computer.

http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/grinler/rkill.com

run it. the virus wont let you. but when the screen that says "this program is a virus", dont X it out.

just run it again.

Mac FTW. I stopped browsing NT on my work pc though just in case, after hearing about all the problems everyone was having.

Redic... We need to make the switch already. So what are we waiting on? I wouldnt mind shelling out a few $$ to get us running right.

ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK
ADBLOCK

Use Mozilla, adblock, and Noscript. IT"S THAT EASY.

As much as these threads are popping up, we can't just sit and complain waiting for something to happen. Everyone should be proactive aboutprotecting themselves and their Personal Computers.

You can't expect Niketalk to move to another server just because people are getting viruses.

Also, as much as the NT admins and NT patrons love raising money for charities, I believe our safety on the internet comes first. This topic should be stickiedwith precautions on how to protect yourself against these viruses, risking lower ad revenue.

Lastly, we need to complain to the people that actually control the ads... and it isn't the NT mods.

http://http://support.yuku.com/topic/18155

Dirty has already started a thread complaining about the viruses, it's up to us to support him and this cause by posting in it as well.

Originally Posted by New Wu

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

All NT'ers do this! Trust me, it works. My PC has been clean for the past weak and a half.
pimp.gif

EDIT:1,400 posts.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Word?

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

All NT'ers do this! Trust me, it works. My PC has been clean for the past weak and a half.
pimp.gif

EDIT:1,400 posts.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom