This Is The End (2013) Movie Starring James Franco, Jonah Hill, Seth Rogen, Craig Robinson, Danny Mc

I laughed pretty hard at the preview will def check this out

"It's too late for you ansari you're already in the hole" :lol:

:lol: :stoneface: Bridesmaids >>> overrated Hangover

Will definitely be checking this out though looks hilarious

GIFSoup

Bridesmaid was HIGHLYYYYYYY overrated. Had you said Hangover 2 then maybe I'd agree.

:lol: I knew people wouldnt agree but Hangover got old really quickly to me then the second one was bad, literally the same movie. I liked Bridesmaids more but they're both funny...hangover definitely isn't the greatest comedy ever though like a lotta people said

The watch was huge letdown given the people in it. I have alittle more hope for This is the End.

In the Watch, it's like they took their cast and challenged themselves to take away all their strengths.

How to make Ben Stiller not funny? Make him an overbearing square

How to make Jonah Hill not funny? Make him uneasy and awkward

How to make Vince Vaughn not funny? Give him full reign to speak in his over-the-top voice

:smh:

To be fair, The Watch looked terrible in all trailers and commercials. This Is The End has killed me with both of its trailers and its fake Pineapple Express trailer. That's a damn good sign + the concept is hilarious.

I actually thought the Watch looked promising from the trailers. After seeing the movie, I realized it's cause they kinda masked what the characters were actually like. All 4 of the main characters were really offputting and hard to watch.

This does look like a completely different movie though, so I don't wanna get too off topic. Them playing parody versions of themselves is a different dynamic. It depends a little on knowing the actors or the movies they've been in, but hopefully they pull it off where a lot of people can still get the jokes.

Like Michael Cera being a party animal and cokehead is funny cause it's Michael Cera

Last edited:
Definitely will have to check this movie out when it drops.

This is the trailer I originally saw for it in case someone else didn't see this one:

80% on Rotten Tomatoes so far

Energetic, self-deprecating performances and enough guffaw-inducing humor make up for the flaws in This Is the End loosely written script.

I was concerned the cast was too good to be true and it wouldn't work, but the positive reviews have me optimistic.

I'm guessing the script isn't too polished since Rogen said they improvised half the movie. Still looks good though. I hope they didn't show all the cameos in the trailers.

I'm still gonna see this in theaters, but the parody Exorcist scene with Jonah Hill is not funny at all. Got me a little worried that this movie won't be as funny as I thought.

Was pretty funny.

Recommend watching it
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom