This is the End. In theaters summer 2013

smokin.gif

wow! I'm excited for this. I love raunchy comedy, and this guys bring it!

ahh i hope bill hader makes an appearance. his chemistry with seth rogan is gold. lmao they killed michael cera hahahaha hopefully mclovin makes the cuts.

this is like the dream team loll. I cant wait

Last edited:
entered this thread thinking it was gonna be another stereotypical corny end of the world movie. will leave this thread :nerd: can't wait for this :smokin too bad it wouldn't release like the day following today.

Def see this being this summers Ted. Gonna do major numbers at the box office

Aziz :pimp:

Man this gonna be good

Just saw it. Loved it: the jokes, cameos, little Hollywood satire, references, ridiculousness. All gold.

Just saw it, the movie is effortlessly hilarious, like dudes ain't even trying, the script is so silly that you just can't help but enjoy it.....the cameos, MCBRIDE stole the show IMO :rofl: the end alone was enough for the wife and her sisters to leave satisfied...the argument between Franco and McBride almost made me pee my pants :rofl:

This movie had me absolutely DYING. Funny all the way through. Good story. Every main cast member was funny in different ways. There were some parts where I couldn't breathe. Loved it.

It was kind of awkward cause my movie theatre didn't advertise that they were playing it so I was in there with my 2 cousins and literally like 10 other people.

Back
Top Bottom