THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING MCDONALDS EVER VOL. #EPIC #RARE #ZESTY #OMG #HENZO #ASDFGHJKL

word, we gotta do something about these ppl coming into threads where ppl sharing lulz 

andbringing down the mood and adding nothing to it

you dont post= thread dies.
I thought to have lulz you needed to be funny ?

Not just post to get your count up.

I thought to have lulz you needed to be funny ?

Not just post to get your count up.
chill i know the vid is tacy , i just thought it was funny how strange it was

sidenote , i counted like 40 "didn't read" gif opportunity's lmao

:lol: :pimp: :rofl: What did I just watch? Never seen w/e movie this is before. I was laughing until the alien in the bear costume and realized it was an actual movie.

I wonder how long it'd take for the cops to come if I got a bunch of teens to start professionally dancing in a McDonald's parking lot :lol:

I semi wish I could walk in to a Mickey Ds and this wildness was going down.

Last edited:
THATS where that dance move comes from. I swear i've seen a comedian imitating that. 

Never seen this. 
roll.gif

Only clicked because of Henzo tag. Kind of pleasantly surprised, but in a creepy way?

never saw Mac & Me but I knew of it and never had the desire to see it and judging from that scene I chose right

LOLLLLL that bear thing caught me out of guard. Thought it was a commercial then this dude was rolling his eyes then had an outstretched branch lookin arm :lol:

lol white people clappin off beat.

and wtf was up with that teddy. bear.

WHAT MOVE IS IS THIS!?

(Big) Mac & Me.

It's one of those movies you have to witness for yourself.. or not. Honestly I recall being creeped out as a kid.

Side note: So much error in this sequence.. people clapping off beat and knocking over cups.

Back
Top Bottom