This is what happens when u subscribe 2 fake war on women narrative VOL. feminsim vs video games

roll.gif

that is all i have to say

I feel that feminists wont be happy till they can look at men as beneath them, not as equals

i remember a crazy *** feminist saying that men are the reason for all the world's problems and that we should basically be netured because that's the only way rape would stop
laugh.gif
 She even said the was writing a book called The End of Men

these kind of women are the ones that made feminism a joke

i remember a crazy *** feminist saying that men are the reason for all the world's problems and that we should basically be netured because that's the only way rape would stop
laugh.gif

A friend of mine lives in Williamsburg with a group of what he refers to as "lesbian feminist-separationists."  These broads really wanna segregate themselves from men...which is ironic, considering that they live with two of them.  My friend tells me stories about how these girls will immediately call you a rapist if you say anything that they interpret to be remotely misogynistic. Fools wildin' thinking they doing it. 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

A friend of mine lives in Williamsburg with a group of what he refers to as "lesbian feminist-separationists."  These broads really wanna segregate themselves from men...which is ironic, considering that they live with two of them.  My friend tells me stories about how these girls will immediately call you a rapist if you say anything that they interpret to be remotely misogynistic. Fools wildin' thinking they doing it. 
mean.gif
damb segregation. they really should make their own community and see how long they can last without men.

feminism is just extreme sexism

in sweden its illegal for men to lay down on trains

why?

feminists are offended, they see it as men ruling the world

911 feminism is a joke

"Fake war on women"?  For crying out loud... it's like you've been possessed by the spirit of Strom Thurmond.

1 in 4 women will be sexually assaulted in the course of their lives.

1 in 4 female college students has suffered either rape or attempted rape.  (And before you start spewing nonsense about false reporting, the FBI, not known as a women's rights organization and relatively well placed to investigate such claims, maintains that less than 8% of rapes are "unfounded" and, in fact, ACTUAL incidents of rape are highly UNDER-reported.  "Unfounded" allegations generally include those in which the victim does not fight back, the threat or use of physical violence is unclear or unproven, etc.)

Women still earn just 77% of what their male counterparts do.  This disparity is even larger for women of color.  

Now, before you start hollering about how much better qualified the men must be, in true stereotypical fashion, know that pay discrepancies actually INCREASE with education level:

Bear in mind:  there are now over one million more female college graduates than males.  

The boards of Fortune 500 companies are 84% male.  (Some context, before you presume this to be "merit based":  http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-...-men-only-boards-in-company-stock-return.html)

Congress is 82% male.  

You're starting to get the picture, I hope.

We still have a long way to go in this country - and most of the replies in this thread thus far have only reinforced just how prevalent sexism still is.  One user even posted "men ARE superior."  

The great irony in all of this is that, if this thread offers any indication, the response to these videos is only proving their premise.  

however I feel it would be better for women to champion causes that

really matter like equal wages, planned parenthood, etc.
First of all, it's not as though those issues are being ignored by activists in favor of focusing on video games.  

That said, these are, in some respects, related issues.

If you have, within our popular culture, a never-ending stream of narratives depicting women as incapable, dependent sex objects existing only as means to male ends, what effect will that have on hiring decisions, on political issues, and so on?  

As a traditionally male dominated medium, it's not surprising in the least that video games so often contain blatant examples of sexism.  That problem is unlikely to change unless it's called out.
 Feminism is the idea that equality can be reached by only fighting for the rights of one side.  
And how is that different than someone fighting for equal marriage rights, or racial equality?  These struggles benefit the whole of society by making it a more just and equitable place to live, work, and raise families.  

In this way, women's rights and gender equality benefit us ALL.

If you point out all the racism in popular movies, as James Baldwin so brilliantly did in The Devil Finds Work, does that amount to "reverse racism?"  How is it "reverse sexism" if all she's doing is pointing out ways that women are being objectified and negatively stereotyped?  Does she propose creating games featuring an assortment of giggling, scantily-clad men who bound around in thongs with gratuitous, exaggerated "testicle jiggle" physics?  Has she enlisted the help of dozens of software developers to ensure that the majority of men depicted in video games will be portrayed as passive and dependent?

Granted, I haven't watched all three videos in their entirety, so perhaps I missed the part where the filmmaker advocates the oppression or annihilation of all males.
Feminism 
laugh.gif
Adolescence 
laugh.gif

it goes both ways.

"ladies free all night" clubs
That's a business promotion, not a law.  What do you think, all these 1-800-LONELY date lines are run by man-hating feminists?  Businesses dependent on achieving a balanced male:female ratio are going to respond accordingly.  You literally could not have come up with a worse example of "reverse sexism."

What's a senior citizens' discount to you, "age discrimination"?!

So really, you feel as though you're being trampled because of, what, "ladies night" and some nebulous claims about divorce laws created at a time when women had no voting rights and were essentially treated like men's property?  
I feel that feminists wont be happy till they can look at men as beneath them, not as equals
I get the feeling that tea partiers view the struggle for racial equality in the same way.  (And marriage equality, for that matter.)  

I really wonder how many people here have ever made an honest effort to learn about feminism and women's rights.  This is starting to remind me a lot of this thread from 2008:  http://niketalk.com/t/222800/nt-what-are-your-thoughts-on-womens-studies

Honestly, I wish you guys would all be fortunate enough to have daughters one day.  I suspect (or at least hope) your views on the subject would become considerably more enlightened.

The only thing that bothers me about her videos, is she shows clips of other people playing not her. It was proven she was taking videos from other peoples YouTube channels, and using it as her own. She started a kickstarter and was funded $100,000 and a pallet full of free games. For all i know, she could have read the synopsis on wiki for every game.

Last edited:
I hope ya'll don't come in here talking about the plight of males, we live in a

patriarchal society so being a man is pretty swell.
have you seen child support laws lately?
Fair enough ninja, but
the benefits of being a man>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>being a woman in the world.
I ain't flapping my cape, I'm just saying we have privileges they don't.
it goes both ways.

"ladies free all night" clubs

child support/alimony

rape laws (female predators in high school vs their male counterparts)
roll.gif
I am stunned you thought this was a credible example if women's privileges over men

I agree with most of the dudes in here. Feminism in a moderate degree is a very good thing. However like most things in life, when it leans to far left/right it gets out of hand. 

Someone in another thread said that it seems NT has issues with women. I can see that now 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Da irony of this feminist chick is her reference

On "violence against women" plays into her being

A "damsel on distress" da very thing she so riled

Up over. >D art imitates life, not da other way around.

Last edited:
The only thing that bothers me about her videos, is she shows clips of other people playing not her. It was proven she was taking videos from other peoples YouTube channels, and using it as her own. She started a kickstarter and was funded $100,000 and a pallet full of free games. For all i know, she could have read the synopsis on wiki for every game.
reeks of a shake down operation, especially when it cant defend itself of criticism..

here's a excellent video displaying such...

part 2

part 3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom