This is what I hate most about moving...

I got my old peeps at the outlet to save me the big boxes that hold 12 pairs and used a **** ton of those and put them in a uhaul. Worked perfectly but still an absolute pain in the ***.

Why is she getting mad over them? As long as they aren't taking up space there shouldn't be a problem.

Why is she getting mad over them? As long as they aren't taking up space there shouldn't be a problem.

She's mad type A. Everything has to be organized, she hates clutter, she feels like having the sneakers is like hoarding. She just doesn't get it but any girl I've been with was always annoyed with how many kicks I had and how I needed a good amount of closet/storage space. I've never dated a sneakerhead chic.

Funny thing is, we split our closet space 50/50 exactly and I've never had to put stuff on her side I think she just feels like women should have like 75% of the closet.

She's mad type A. Everything has to be organized, she hates clutter, she feels like having the sneakers is like hoarding. She just doesn't get it but any girl I've been with was always annoyed with how many kicks I had and how I needed a good amount of closet/storage space. I've never dated a sneakerhead chic.

Funny thing is, we split our closet space 50/50 exactly and I've never had to put stuff on her side I think she just feels like women should have like 75% of the closet.

Be happy, my girl is the exact oposite. She can't let go of anything. She still has clothes from 2001 that she cant fit, but doesn't want to donate or throw away.

I used these when i moved last month

View media item 418567
Stacked about 3-4 boxes in each bag. Combined with my mom & dad we've got like 250 pairs of shoes so these were definitely cheaper than boxes :lol:

Definitely going trash bag route next time. :lol:

Boxing kicks last time I moved was a major pain in the ***.

Back
Top Bottom