This is why i dont mess with dudes. Keep it Solo.Ricky Romance SMACKED DOWN In the Street

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i have no idea who this guy is.
i don't care who he is or OP's message about "This is why I don't have friends. Keep it solo."

anyone who doesn't walk away from a man bigger and angrier than you is an idiot. dude had his chance to run.

i have no idea who this guy is.
i don't care who he is or OP's message about "This is why I don't have friends. Keep it solo."

anyone who doesn't walk away from a man bigger and angrier than you is an idiot. dude had his chance to run.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

How you slap another man tho during a scuffle? Thats wild flagrant.

Do you know who Ricky Romance is (brother of Raz B from B2K) and his background? Dude is already flagrant, whether by choice or forced. Chris Stokes and Marques Houston used to booty rape them when they were young. It's even a video on there on YT with them confessing to being victimized and crying about it. And there's like 6 different videos on YT of them getting beat up at different venues. Dudes are literally 4'11 something, 5'3 at best, and got the nerve to be startin #*$(^

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

How you slap another man tho during a scuffle? Thats wild flagrant.

Do you know who Ricky Romance is (brother of Raz B from B2K) and his background? Dude is already flagrant, whether by choice or forced. Chris Stokes and Marques Houston used to booty rape them when they were young. It's even a video on there on YT with them confessing to being victimized and crying about it. And there's like 6 different videos on YT of them getting beat up at different venues. Dudes are literally 4'11 something, 5'3 at best, and got the nerve to be startin #*$(^

Back
Top Bottom