This is why the bible and other religious texts had to be written by scorned MALES

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

damn... yall believers got ethered came in here thinking you got a good reason as to why you believe

then leave saying" I don't know why I believe, I just do! even If I were able to tell you, you would find more holes in my reasons! Just let me be! why are yall so mean?"

roll.gif
Your logic is stupid homie. Prove me wrong.

Edit - Also, the writers of the Bible were inspired by God. Prove me wrong.
laugh.gif
@ prove that his logic isn't stupid. He can't make you understand logic.

All you're doing is repeating what you've been told. You can not even prove what you said is true. If someone told you GOD told them to write another book for the bible or to told them to do something you wouldn't believe that they were telling the truth.

Seems ppl bank on GOD inspiring ppl to write books in the bible because it happened such a long time ago.
Word, but the absence of evidence isn't the evidence of absence

Prove me wrong
If you can not prove you're right nobody needs to prove you wrong. If you say you're right, prove it. The burden of proof rests on the person making the claim. Everybody else doesn't even need to think you're wrong, you can't support what you say so it doesn't hold any weight. It's irrelevant since you have no evidence. Making shh up just to make them up when you can't prove them to be true don't matter. Santa, Easter bunny, tooth fairy, etc. You can't prove those things wrong. It's about what you can prove right. Maybe instead of asking ppl to prove you wrong you should go find the evidence so you can prove yourself right. People not being able to prove you wrong does not make you right.

I have an invisible, intangible green dragon in my basement that inspired me to write this post btw. Prove me wrong.
Didn't read. (lol)

You have also been trolled.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Somebody get OP the noble prize for his groundbreaking deductions!

*yawn*

Sorry you couldn't convince yourself god exists, have fun with your lukewarm existence. You still can't see your own point of view for what it is....you are just as shallow as any believer.
laugh.gif
lukewarm existence?
huh? 

I need a God to validate my existence? My life is pretty damn good. I guess if I was S.O.L. i'd need to find a good reason to keep living... 
eyes.gif

*yawn*

Sorry you couldn't convince yourself god exists, have fun with your lukewarm existence. You still can't see your own point of view for what it is....you are just as shallow as any believer.
laugh.gif
lukewarm existence?
huh? 

I need a God to validate my existence? My life is pretty damn good. I guess if I was S.O.L. i'd need to find a good reason to keep living... 
eyes.gif

*yawn*

laugh.gif
to be fair, this is supposed to be common sense. But you'd be surprised how many people think God LITERALLY wrote the bible
ohwell.gif

*yawn*

laugh.gif
to be fair, this is supposed to be common sense. But you'd be surprised how many people think God LITERALLY wrote the bible
ohwell.gif

damn... yall believers got ethered came in here thinking you got a good reason as to why you believe

then leave saying" I don't know why I believe, I just do! even If I were able to tell you, you would find more holes in my reasons! Just let me be! why are yall so mean?"

roll.gif

laugh.gif

All you're doing is repeating what you've been told. You can not even prove what you said is true. If someone told you GOD told them to write another book for the bible or to told them to do something you wouldn't believe that they were telling the truth.

Seems ppl bank on GOD inspiring ppl to write books in the bible because it happened such a long time ago.

Prove me wrong
If you can not prove you're right nobody needs to prove you wrong. If you say you're right, prove it. The burden of proof rests on the person making the claim. Everybody else doesn't even need to think you're wrong, you can't support what you say so it doesn't hold any weight. It's irrelevant since you have no evidence. Making shh up just to make them up when you can't prove them to be true don't matter. Santa, Easter bunny, tooth fairy, etc. You can't prove those things wrong. It's about what you can prove right. Maybe instead of asking ppl to prove you wrong you should go find the evidence so you can prove yourself right. People not being able to prove you wrong does not make you right.

I have an invisible, intangible green dragon in my basement that inspired me to write this post btw. Prove me wrong.
Didn't read. (lol)

Why do you keep doing this? You keep saying you "don't read something" and report people?
He responded to your post and yet you keep acting like a #@!!%*% five-year old. Whats wrong with you dude? Youve done this in every thread. I have no problem with disagreeing but damn dude, add something to the discussion. At least SAY something of relevance. 

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Prove me wrong

Didn't read. (lol)

Why do you keep doing this? You keep saying you "don't read something" and report people?
He responded to your post and yet you keep acting like a #@!!%*% five-year old. Whats wrong with you dude? Youve done this in every thread. I have no problem with disagreeing but damn dude, add something to the discussion. At least SAY something of relevance. 

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Didn't read that either.(lol)

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Didn't read that either.(lol)

Hey atheists, look up the poem "Aheism is" by Richard Coughlan on YouTube
Wish i knew how to post vids

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Prove me wrong

Didn't read. (lol)

Reported*

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Prove me wrong

Didn't read. (lol)

Reported*

Originally Posted by J de PHX

Why does dude sound so damn sad?
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J de PHX

Why does dude sound so damn sad?
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Reported*

Edit - That %@$! boy contradicted himself at 4:15 to 4:25 and then at 9:18 to 9:50 "hurr durrr i cant prove that god doesn't exist oh wait i can and he doesn't even though i never really proved anything durr"

Edit 2 - Argument fail.

Reported*

Edit - That %@$! boy contradicted himself at 4:15 to 4:25 and then at 9:18 to 9:50 "hurr durrr i cant prove that god doesn't exist oh wait i can and he doesn't even though i never really proved anything durr"

Edit 2 - Argument fail.

why all the arguing......................you guys all already know that if there was a supreme being, that there would be no bible to argue about........

why all the arguing......................you guys all already know that if there was a supreme being, that there would be no bible to argue about........

Back
Top Bottom