This Is Why You Leave Some People The Hell Alone...

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Son brought the McRib back to life

More like the Premium Club 
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
 @ both of y'all

The guy was just doing his job checking to see if the $50 was real. All of a sudden, "you're man is %%%%@ too! Do something!"

He didn't do anything and she was the first one to put hands on him. She was the one who started it and he was the one who ended it. Sure, he's an ex-con but that doesn't mean anything during this incident. Some people might think he went overboard but I think he was just trying to protect himself and it was in the moment. You can't blame him for that.

Damn that's the ultimate lesson right there, brain damage. Hopefully it curbs other people who love acting up for no reason.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Denise Darbeau, the woman seen being beaten by a McDonald's employeein the West Village, may have permanent brain damage, according to her mother. She's still hospitalized and suffers from memory loss. Doctors say her prognosis is still unclear.
http://gawker.com/5850676/
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the comments
"Bipolar-Cop
Mon 17 Oct 2011 6:09 PM
Wonder what all those folks saying "she had it coming" are saying now...

ScientificMapp @Bipolar-Cop
"She had it coming," but they are saying it more slowly and loudly, and using sign language for emphasis. "

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Originally Posted by thapointguy

There goes his future at McD's. They are gonna get PAID though!

They aint gonna get paid nothing

But the funny thing if that was a cop doing that it would be justified. Whats so difference between normal citizen and a cop?

This.

Denise Darbeau, the woman seen being beaten by a McDonald's employeein the West Village, may have permanent brain damage, according to her mother. She's still hospitalized and suffers from memory loss. Doctors say her prognosis is still unclear.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the comments
daily news comments are JUST as bad...da court of public opinion has already convicted da lesbians...time for da court of law to catch up.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the comments

mcrdp @notsobright promoted by ScientificMappMon 17 Oct 2011 6:46 PMFor this,not even purgatory.My mom who is as angelic as they come, saw this yesterday and asked me how the CASHIER was doing.I just told her about the girl having possible brain damage and she said ,well , she's suffered enough for what she did,is there any news on how the CASHIER is doing.

I say this with the upmost sincerity. Those females got what they deserved, and then some 
happy.gif

Touch me while I am at work. Those sewer rats can ponder their ignorance in a hospital bed.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the comments
daily news comments are JUST as bad...da court of public opinion has already convicted da lesbians...time for da court of law to catch up.

Word...
...they were goin' in.

Woman beat with pipe by McDonald's cashier faces permanent brain damage, mother claims

BY EDGAR SANDOVAL
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Monday, October 17th 2011, 4:51 PM

A young woman bludgeoned by an ex-con McDonald's cashier during an argument could have permanent brain damage, her angry mother said Monday.

Denise Darbeau, 24, has been hospitalized since Thursday's violent clash in Greenwich Village, and her prognosis is unclear.

"She has memory loss. She's been heavily sedated. The doctors say it's too early to tell," said Darbeau's mother, who declined to give her name.

Mickey D's employee Rayon McIntosh, 31, used a metal bat to beat Darbeau and pal Rachel Edwards after they jumped behind the counter during a dispute over a $50 bill.

McIntosh is on parole after serving 10 years for manslaughter for shooting and killing a 17-year-old classmate in 2000.

Darbeau's mother said her daughter was unarmed and didn't deserve the beating, some of which occurred while she was helpless on the floor.

"Our concern is the background checks they do at McDonald's," the mother said of McIntosh's employment.

"I believe in second chances. But maybe they should not put people with violent backgrounds dealing with customers."

A McDonald's spokeswoman said its franchisee was fully cooperating with authorities. "We strive to ensure that our McDonald's restaurants are safe and welcoming for our customers," she said.

McIntosh is being held on an assault charge. Darbeau and Edwards were charged with menacing, criminal trespass and disorderly conduct.

"My daughter is just your average 24-year-old," her mother said. "She's fun-loving and full of life. We just want our daughter back the way she was.

"We don't know if she will recover. We are just praying for her."

esandoval@nydailynews.com

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_...ent_brain_damage_mother_cl.html#ixzz1b75IhgGP

^ her mom dont understand what her daughter did. She slapped a man and hoped behind a counter with her hands in her pocket like she had a gun and her girlfriend came around the other way to block the man in.

The man was in every right to beat the brakes off them.. Her daughter is just going to have to live with the repercussions.

I donated 2k to the cashier defense fund set up... Dude is my hero, he probably saved many lives..lol cats will think twice now

lmao comment on news website

Looks like we are all saying, "She had it coming."

AND we're saying- she may have been brain damaged before, due to her display of brain-damaged behavior that day she tried to pass a fake bill, started a fight, and jumped a counter at McDonalds.

How true:

When a man who just beat you about the head and shoulders with a metal rod says stay down, you stay down. Both of them repeatedly tried to get up according to multiple accounts. There are a lot of places in this world where allowing someone who just came at you to get up means you get stabbed or shot. You put them down, and you make sure they stay there.

Two people just came at him intending to do him harm. I can't say I would have gone that far. But I understand.

Originally Posted by chickhien

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the comments
"Bipolar-Cop
Mon 17 Oct 2011 6:09 PM
Wonder what all those folks saying "she had it coming" are saying now...

ScientificMapp @Bipolar-Cop
"She had it coming," but they are saying it more slowly and loudly, and using sign language for emphasis. "
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL at the mom. I understand that she probably doesn't want to admit any fault to her daughters action, but come on...." My daughter is just your average 24-year-old," her mother said. "She's fun-loving and full of life. We just want our daughter back the way she was." Really? She just cursed/slapped a dude and jumped over the counter trying to hurt him. If the daughter returns "back the way she was", she'll catch another %%! whooping most likely.

grin.gif
@ some of the media spins and of course the mom....gonna paint this lil thug to be an innocent angel attacked by a felon now....as ruthless as the video made dude seem it should help his case...whatever trials/lawsuits come from it need to place less emphasis on his past and the fact that these were "girls"

his lawyer needs to get the best resolution possible on a nice big screen with sub titles...these "girls" are not innocent victims

who is the one with the possible brain damage? the main instigator that was doing the talking and that slapped him?

"Our concern is the background checks they do at McDonald's," the mother said of McIntosh's employment.

"I believe in second chances. But maybe they should not put people with violent backgrounds dealing with customers."
30t6p3b.gif
already setting up for that lawsuit...maybe McDonalds should do checks on their customers before they allow them in the store to make sure they arent lil raging wanna be thugs that are gonna scream, provoke and strike the employee that's just doing his/her job

Back
Top Bottom